australia ahoy!

rental

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never realized there were so many Aussies into graffiti..

Does Australia have a President or Prime Minister or what?

No, we have a totalitarian regime. We're the only country that's been able to sustain a fully working communist government and remain at peace with the US.

Didn't you know that?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
No, we have a totalitarian regime. We're the only country that's been able to sustain a fully working communist government and remain at peace with the US.

Didn't you know that?

Duh, I saw Mad Max and the Thunderdome. I know what goes on in Australia

71.jpg

Didn't you know that?

I had no Idea. thank you for your enlightenment.

vegemite is the gold thats left over in the brewing process from beer(aka yeast extract). you spread it thinly on 6 pieces of toasted bread, and go to town. also, drink milk with it. there was, in fact, a whole thread on it recently.

also, they have a prime minister. the tall guy from nip/tuck(who was also seeing kylie minogue's sister)'s dad was the prime minister at one point.

I think you two should agree that a middleground (europe) is the best for your meeting needs.

i dont know that "partying with tess in greece" would exactly be meeting our needs... but it would be fun.

im avoiding writing a speech for class... puh...

[quote=rental

also, they have a prime minister. the tall guy from nip/tuck(who was also seeing kylie minogue's sister)'s dad was the prime minister at one point.

i did not know that.

i always thought vegemite was melted-down bone marrow from horses or something.

Post pics of Minogue's sister!

Have fun under there, rental! Do stuff that you wouldn't be able to do in CA. And judging by your first post in this here thread, you're gonna be a typical American. Try not to piss off too many people.

Have fun under there, rental! Do stuff that you wouldn't be able to do in CA. And judging by your first post in this here thread, you're gonna be a typical American. Try not to piss off too many people.

paki, please. im going over there to punch the browns, havent you heard? its all about pissing people off.

but for real-for real, ive lived with an australian, talked to a few on the phone, and will be staying in a house full of them, so i think ill be okay on the cultural tip.

paki, please. im going over there to punch the browns, havent you heard? its all about pissing people off.

but for real-for real, ive lived with an australian, talked to a few on the phone, and will be staying in a house full of them, so i think ill be okay on the cultural tip.

Until a venomous spider the size of your head says 'what'sup' and makes you spill your curds and whey.

And I hope you can do as well as the Aussies in punching the browns. I wish you luck. And if you learn anything, teach me.

it doesnt matter if you piss anybody off. you could kill a mans wife and all you have to do is buy him a beer and its water off a ducks back.

wanna know our countries greatest secret? our national anthem isnt "advance australia fair". you think anybody remembers that. most people dont even know it has 3 verses. our national anthem goes like this "shit happens, and then you get drunk"

but thats just between me and you guys ok?

26 days left!

wombat1.jpg

koala5.jpg

images.jpg

petrostation.jpg

platypus1.jpg

PLATYPUS--An Electricity Detector. Seen here in the Melbourne zoo (this is a stuffed one! The live ones are in a very dim nocturnal habitat where no pictures can be taken).A truly bizarre and endearing creature that swims in streams and ponds using electrical sensors in its duckbill to find prey hidden in the stream bed. The male has poisons spikes on its rear webbed feet

tasdevil3.jpg

Commonwealth.jpg

i love the seal of australia.

i have a luncheon today to receive a scholarship and am showing my painting at the biggest art museum in the city, watch we bling!

yeah that seal is pretty cool. Are you talking about the biggest art gallery in sydney or wherever it is that you live ?

city i live in.

and dont worry, im sure that <insertcoinshere> will out grow his fantasy of meeting his idols someday.

Archived