THUG SKIRTS, GHETTO GOWNS

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What im wearing right now...

untitled17vv.jpg

lmAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahaha

first, ur lookin pretty gay with the outer shirt being 3 sizes less than the inner.

second, black over white not white over black, its plain color coordination. ur a writer right? u should kno thAT

third, lift some weights, u look like a 12 yr old

Guest Ginger Bread Man

im rocking an egyptian green linen from dolce n gabana and a light tan linen shirt. rocking those guaraches like aint no business son..

lmAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahaha

first, ur lookin pretty gay with the outer shirt being 3 sizes less than the inner.

second, black over white not white over black, its plain color coordination. ur a writer right? u should kno thAT

third, lift some weights, u look like a 12 yr old

niggas is wildin

haha

you are correct i am a pretty skinny guy ive lost alot of weight, shit isnt good right now

i was actually wandering around the TL earlier today and the hood niggas didnt mind my outfit so i guess mission accomplished.

oh and im not a writer

im a cop

I'm sorry dude' date=' you seem like a good guy, but that is one bogus outfit you're wearing.[/quote']

whats wrong with that outfit. do most people on this message board wear tight zip down misfits hoodies and crotch hugger pants?

honestly, i dont like 5x pro tall tees, but you will never catch me in some crotch huggers or some tiny teeshirt. i do my tshirts 2x protall cus i dont like them too long, but i like them loose. i also do my pants maybe 1 or 2 sizes bigger cus i need the room. cant fit these big nuts in some tiny nut hugger ball movement restrictive pants...my balls need the air flow to cool em down in this hot ass weather