THUG SKIRTS, GHETTO GOWNS

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people still wear airbrushed shirts? i thought you bought those at amusement parks when you were like 13 and they all had dice and some form of lightning on them? or maybe some sort of snake fighting a tiger with tupac shedding a tear in the background? either way, i had no idea people still wore those things. i'm seriously flabbergasted right now. wake me up in 20.

THey aren't wearing those ridiculously long shirts to hide guns, they are wearing them because the waistband of their shorts is right at the level of their dicks! Honestly, no shit, this saggin' thing is getting to be UNBELIEVEABLY STUPID ASS.

This is a true story. I'm an RN. I worked for eleven years in an adolescent psychiatric unit in a state hospital. Of course, we got a shitload of poor kids, ghetto kids, etc. The rich kids all went to a different hospital.

We had this one mentally retarded gangbanger (I hate to say it, but I met a LOT of mentally retarded gangbangers in eleven years) who just insisted on saggin' his pants down below his buttocks. (This is some true shit, I'm not exaggerating.) The guy was walking around kind of bow-legged all the time, keeping his pants from sliding all the way down. I must have asked him ten thousand times to pull up his pants. He would get all pissed, shoot me a dirty look, yank up his pants, but five minutes later, they are saggin' down below his butt again.

This guy was completely obsessed with trying to impress the girls on the unit (we had boys and girls both on the same unit.) He was always trying to bully other people, especially younger white boys. He had been in numerous fist fights that we had to break up. He was constantly talking shit to the girls, calling them bitches and hoes if they told him to buzz off (it's from the '50s--"Buzz off, daddi-o, you're buggin' me.") One day he got into a huge ass argument with these two black girls, who told him to fuck off. Of course, he cussed them up one side and down the other, then he turned on his heel, doing all that gangsta swagger, took about three steps, and HIS FUCKING PANTS FELL DOWN TO HIS ANKLES!. He trips on them and falls flat on his face, showing his boxers to the whole unit. Of course, everybody busted out laughing at him for like ten minutes. He was so embarrassed he started crying. He jumped up, pulled up his pants and holding them with both hands runs to his room and slams the door. We finally had to send everybody else to their rooms to shut them up. He wouldn't come out of his room the rest of the night.

The next day, he had his belt loops tied together with a washrag (no belts or shoelaces are allowed) and that was the last time I had to tell his dumb ass to pull up his fucking pants.