THUG SKIRTS, GHETTO GOWNS

Pfffffffffft

MY REAL POINT IS THAT YOU CAN FIND ANYTHING TO CRITICIZE AND MAKE IT LOOK RIDICULOUS. THE POINT IS JUST WEAR WHAT YOU WANT AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHERS WEAR. TRENDS COME AND GO. BIG DEAL. THE BAGGY HIPHOP THING STARTED IN THE EARLY 90'S AND HAS GOTTEN EVEN BAGGIER SINCE. I DON'T SEE IT CHANGING ANY TIME SOON.

IF TYRONE WANTS TO WEAR HIS PROM DATE'S DRESS AS A SHIRT THAT'S UP TO HIM.

IF TYLER WANTS TO WEAR HIS SISTER'S HALTER TOPS AND BELLY SHIRTS THAT'S UP TO HIM AS WELL.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last week this chick I chill with from time to time told me that I'm starting to dress/look like a nerd. for some fucked up reason this bothered me in that really gay-ass 'oh word? naaaah. really?' way.... but I don't know why. for the past 4 years I've been going out of my way to dress down and suddenly had to realize why I've hit a pussy plateau.

anyway, I went to digital gravel and ordered $300 in clothes out of my $600 paycheck that should be going to court fees.

I hate girls for shit like that.

I once shoved a girl who was getting in my face after an earlier confrontation with one of her guy friends. This dude she was with was drunk and went to punch me for pushing her' date=' so I grabbed her and moved her into the punch...[/quote']

my matey once had to punch his way out of a posse of crazy bitches

/ for serious

Kids that are madd skinny and wear 5x shirts look fucking retarded.

I wear 3x or 4x but that shit is more proportional to my body. My reasons for this is because I like baggy pants and don't want a little small shirt with baggy pants due to it looking retarded. Also I sweat like a mother fucker and baggy shirts tend not to catch much visible sweat to the armpit area.

Kids that are madd skinny and wear 5x shirts look fucking retarded.

I wear 3x or 4x but that shit is more proportional to my body. My reasons for this is because I like baggy pants and don't want a little small shirt with baggy pants due to it looking retarded. Also I sweat like a mother fucker and baggy shirts tend not to catch much visible sweat to the armpit area.

exactly....skin tight shirts just dont do it for me.

i remember i saw this for the first time when i was visiting nyc a couple years ago..... all i could do is just look in awe

shits stupid. same goes for ppl who wear 1-3 sizes too small of a tee, singing along to saves the day

im like 5'8"- 5'9" and wear an XL tee most of the time. it sounds pretty big for my height, but i have a (bigger)back than most my height. so it doesn't look like night gowns or some shit. i like shit that's loose fitting, but not overly done.

and props to the guy above saying he wears shirts a bit loose cuz it doesn't show a lot of sweat marks! haha i have the same reason also...