Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

THUG SKIRTS, GHETTO GOWNS

WILL THIS TREND EVER DIE???

its worse than trucker hats..

the best is when you see 13 year olds with 5X large one and hes wearing shorts but the tee goes over the shorts..GANGSTA!

126102694_5532ff3df6.jpg

Haha, I went to this "urban" store for some kicks and decided to look at some shirts while I was there.

The majority were 5X and they all looked like the above.

No thanks.

I'm white bitch!

I weigh 223 lbs, and I wear a 2 or 3x. It makes me laugh to see my homies half my size wearin a 5 or 6x shirt. That style is definately fading away though

If I was an old man in the eighties and went to a hardcore gothic LA nightclub, I wouldn't be as weirded out as when I see these kids.

But that Base is fuckin' nice.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

thug nation son. u aint seen shit. ima see if i can get my brothers on some dirty south undercover foto shoot mission/... shit is hectic

and for that nuggie that said shit s fading.... u dont know jack shit.... go to h town or magnolia texas and all u see are porch monkeys lined up to get the hot shit...

dont hate chhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhhh

of course the trend will die' date=' as do all trends[/quote']

regrettably the people that embrace these trends don't die as well:(

WILL THIS TREND EVER DIE???

its worse than trucker hats..

the best is when you see 13 year olds with 5X large one and hes wearing shorts but the tee goes over the shorts..GANGSTA!

what are you talking about.. they wear 5x shorts too. theres no way the shirt hangs over thier shorts.

what's worse than the tees though, is these douchebags "shorts". they go down to your fucking shoes! just wear pants!

126102694_5532ff3df6.jpg.0fec5680ccd406e35c868b3b9ec0afbb.jpg

i've also noticed kids either tucking their pants into their socks, or tying rubberbands around their ankles so that their jeans bunch up above their shoes. sofa king we todd ed

Guest Ginger Bread Man

very clever observation abracadabra.. thats shit is hilarious...worse part is its not only balck kids or mexicans or whites. its errybody

i seldomly see really really emo black kids

perhaps im wrong?

very clever observation abracadabra.. thats shit is hilarious...worse part is its not only balck kids or mexicans or whites. its errybody

yeah, it's crazy. people call it dressing 'black', but it's not dressing black when fucking everyone's doing it. clowns

yeah' date=' it's crazy. people call it dressing 'black', but it's not dressing black when fucking [i']everyone's[/i] doing it. clowns

but doesnt everyone want to be black these days..

black is the new white

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now