hats

iloveboxcars

no one hits you up for wearin yankees shit in LA?

i grew up my whole life in southern california, and i used to see dudes wearin new york shit and it never bothered me. Now i live in Washington DC, and it bothers me when i see guys wearing LA hats, but i dont say anything.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm a fitted nerd and read the stats on New Era's website........7 3/8 is the most common size....which happens to be my size as well. I noticed at lids they always have an insane amount of 3/8s, then 1/4s.I rock 1/2's sometimes if all the 3/8s are out or if I grow my hair out and need the extra room.

I know a lot of dudes with fucking peanut heads......my boy makes fun of me for having a "big head" and this dude can wear a 6 7/8! A 7 is BIG on this kid! A lot of my friends wear 1/4s and got a lot of room in them too.

This joint has been in heavy rotation for the past few weeks, a lot of my friends knock it, but its one of my favorite fitteds of all time....the detail on the logo is insane, plus its one of the few "2-D" logos out there...

FF_111290_l.jpg

Finally got around to picking up a few Umpire hats...

mlbumpirehat_hatclub.jpg

Also picked up a few throwback Padres hats, the white / orange logo on blue, not the Cooperstown, legit past season steez..

Gotta pick up a new Lids discount card too, been slacking on my hat game. I love getting fresh new fitteds.

I used to have a black on black ump hat about 4 years ago..shit went hard hard..dudes at school used to jock