Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

double bass; anything less is faggot pussy shit for queers and girls!

double bass; anything less is faggot pussy shit.

every band should be forced to work double bass into each song. soooo fresh.

in unrelated news, 'KITTIE' should be dissallowed from having that demonic screaming shit in their songs. they would be really fresh if it was just the chick singing all pretty... id be hellof feeling them. but this 'i want to be satan' shit isnt cutting it.... they do work the double bass nicely though, and i can appreciate that.

Guest bug

double bass=good stuff

kitty=all around terrible music, if youwanted to change something to make it better, throw out the whole band

yeah i saw this band recently called the Flametrick Subs...to male guitar players and the chick bass player was on a double and the chick drummer stood up the whole time...they did a rockabilly version of some specials song.....what?

Here's a list of pairs that could follow the line "All I have to say is two words:"

Agoraphobic Nosebleed

Discordance Axis

The Locust

Antioch Arrow

Motherfucker.

Sorry Seeking, I'm gonna go ahead and have to kinda disagree with you on that one. My friend plays drums, he's good....He doesn't use a double bass and he says that you don't need one if you are good enough at the drums. So, with that said, take your double base and stick it!

mosdef got some new shit with his new band.

he plays bass with another guy on a new cut,its slamin.

the keyboardist from parlament

the guitar players from bad brains(so ill)

the bassist from living color

and drumer fromsomeone good that i cant rember.

go cop dat shit sucka

Oh well, it doesn't matter what bands use it, my point is that there are drummers out there that sound like a double bass, just because they are so experienced. Using a double bass is kinda like wearin Air Jordan's to jump higher. Well, just my 2nd cent.

Guest --zeSto--

damn... and I though this whole things was about double 'upright' bass.

nothing soft about the stringed acoustic bass. Those things are bigger than most poeple!

this band I used to play bass for, the drummer didn't use a double bass pedal like most of these fuckers now days. he had the two bass drum thing going with slave pedals on each. That is some crazy fast double bass. I miss that band.

I mean its possible to do fast bass pedal rolls on a single.......but i honestly don't think you can get the speed or the massive death metal type double bass drum pedal on a single.

But yeah, i played single for two years, and double up until now.......double is really fun, but i don't use it alot.........just wen neccesary.

Gwb/musician

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Sorry Seeking, I'm gonna go ahead and have to kinda disagree with you on that one. My friend plays drums, he's good....He doesn't use a double bass and he says that you don't need one if you are good enough at the drums. So, with that said, take your double base and stick it!

that's poop. you can make it sound the same with one foot but it's a whole lot harder than having dbl bass pedals. what's the point in not get the rig if you play like that anyway??

there are very, very few drummers that can do really good, quality rolls with one pedal and still keep the ferocity of a someone playing double bass. or i mean, maybe they can, haha, i dont play drums so i really have no idea what so ever what im talking about, but i know that big, giant, massive, gargantuan drum kit with 80 toms, 700 cymbals and a shiny chriome rack system looks tough as shit.

I can do double bass rolls with one pedal and get blast beats, but I don't have the volume or the control I have when I use double bass.

this thread makes me miss my drums..:-(

Guest beardo

i play the triangle and the george forman grill. i can get double grilled cheese with a single slice of bread.

Originally posted by DIBS

dave lombardo!! when slayer really rocked.

I was about to say those first two words. Instead I will second them.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

damn... and I though this whole things was about double 'upright' bass.

nothing soft about the stringed acoustic bass. Those things are bigger than most poeple!

ahh yes, double base

when a basehead gets real into his shit, he needs double the base to get lifted, so that means double the money for old Merodogs. I'll have to go with seeking and say double base is better. For real, it ain't even a question.

MERO ONE

MLBASEMAN

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this