Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Getzup

It saturday...

I'M BEEFEATER I'M CLOSING THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT'S POINTLESS ONLY MY FAG BUDDY'S CAN MAKE POINTLESS THREADS EVEN THOUGH ALL THE THREADS ON THIS ARE POINTLESS SO FUCK YOU BECAUSE I'M BEEFEATER

Originally posted by shaolinmasta@Mar 25 2006, 12:54 PM

I'M BEEFEATER I'M CLOSING THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT'S POINTLESS ONLY MY FAG BUDDY'S CAN MAKE POINTLESS THREADS EVEN THOUGH ALL THE THREADS ON THIS ARE POINTLESS SO FUCK YOU BECAUSE I'M BEEFEATER

hahahaha..alright, hahahhahaha..gliko don't do it..this is priceless dog..ahhaha..awesome

I have to work at 4pm.

I will ride my bike to work for the first time this spring.

I have to work with a guy I hate.

Until then, bullshit a bit longer and then work on a paper and presentation about coffee.

waiting for my favorite lady to get home, then iuno what's going on. maybe head out for lunch or somethin. get into some wine or somethin tonight

i'm working right now. Fuck this shit.

but hey, i've got a really good lunabar and a coke.

I imagine you saying that with an aussie accent and it makes the "or somethins" a lot more awesome..

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 26 2006, 03:58 AM

I imagine you saying that with an aussie accent and it makes the "or somethins" a lot more awesome..

my accent is a bit of a mess though, due to spending the bulk of the last 5 years out of australia. alot of people actually mistake me for being english

naw..its all good, you know why?

listen, all white people LOOK and SOUND the same my dude..and that's the word straight from Shaneetra at the quick trip..that bitch be knowing.

man, why am so hungover/still drunk..I need to slow down on this whodie life...me and all my homies had plans to paint today..but we are y'all hungover/still wasted..and that asian ho stole my niggas wallet..I mean he got it back now..but somehow she "left" with it..

Getting a new bank account and checking out a system for my new car, i needa replace all the stock speakers and get an amp and a deck...

but i know nothing about car stereo's.... so im excited.

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 26 2006, 04:20 AM

listen, all white people LOOK and SOUND the same my dude..and that's the word straight from Shaneetra at the quick trip..that bitch be knowing.

dude, you've got more white friends than i do, don't even play.

its 2:20am sunday morning. im crazy drunk still, just got home from a party with blood all over my clothes and shit. somebody broke a bottle on me. this is the sort of awesome night i have been missing for a while. enjoy your nights all.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Mar 25 2006, 01:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Mar 25 2006, 01:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Mar 26 2006, 04:20 AM

dude, you've got more white friends than i do, don't even play.

[/b]

nigga, thats why I'm an authority on this shit..

Ok, why do I be at the club..and to pull this asian ho I gotta listen to her talk about herself through THREE juvenile songs..but the white ho's I toss them over my shoulder and just take em back to the ride?..I don't understand how game works..also my homie who is married..pulls ho's like its magic..like I pulled that asian off the strength of his game dog...don't ask me how nigga, I don't understand either...all I know I had my 5th jamison and was finishing up a pabst and the nigga was like "Look, god son..let me scholar at you..you want that asian?" and I was like "word, nigga" and he was like "yadda yadda yadda..some magic shit..." word up nigga..and boom

i think its because, if you look at your speach patterns...

then in the midst of it all you say "my dude" =P

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 25 2006, 06:33 PM

huh?

you still wasted too?

a little, it just made me chuckle..

im off to the bank and to get ripped off by some car stereo place.

im at work... pretending to work while i sit on 12oz all day... and then i gotta drink some henny and go to a show on some PR shit and then i gotta drink some henny and make sure my girl's friends party doesnt get outa hand... and then drink some henny...

dumy you got pics of the azn?

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 25 2006, 01:20 PM

I need to slow down on this whodie life

You really do need to sober up...you're just talkin reckless at this point

WHODIE WHOOOOOOOOO

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this