My store is haunted

mr.yuck

The

JINN usually communicate by either visions or voices ["The

gleaning of hidden information by way of visions and voices has

been well documented among clairvoyants and mediums. 'A medium'

may be defined as a person through whose agency or through whose

orgainsm there are received communications ostensibly from

deceased human beings or other discarnate or remote entities.

In what is called 'clairvoyant mediumship' -now popularly known

as channelling- the meduim 'sees' or 'hears' the deceased

friends and relatives of persons persent and relays messages

from them. Generally speaking, the experiences concerned seem

not to have the distinctness of ordinary perception but are

rather a seeing or hearing 'in the mind's eye' or ear.

Sometimes, however, the figures seen or voices heard may attain

as hallucinatory vividness

from Ibn Taymiyahs essay on the jinn

I've done a lot of reasearch on this stuff, I know a lot of people who have experienced the jinn (ghosts as we call them here).

I experienced something like that when I was a kid. It was a small child like figure floating above me while I was laying in bed and I couldn't talk, I couldn't scream, I couldn't move, nothing. I was frozen. It lasted almost 30-40 seconds too. It's still a vivid memory for me. I saw the whole body of it. it was glowing blue light. I know People are skeptical about this stuff when it hasn't happened to them, but, those who experienced it know it for sure.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jackson+Mar 21 2006, 02:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jackson - Mar 21 2006, 02:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>POST THE RECORDING!!!

[/b]

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 21 2006, 04:15 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Jackson@Mar 20 2006, 10:06 AM

POST THE RECORDING!!!

DOPE.

Post the recording. If this is in VIC, give us the address to the store.

Originally posted by Dawood@Mar 21 2006, 03:46 PM

The

JINN usually communicate by either visions or voices ["The

gleaning of hidden information by way of visions and voices has

been well documented among clairvoyants and mediums. 'A medium'

may be defined as a person through whose agency or through whose

orgainsm there are received communications ostensibly from

deceased human beings or other discarnate or remote entities.

In what is called 'clairvoyant mediumship' -now popularly known

as channelling- the meduim 'sees' or 'hears' the deceased

friends and relatives of persons persent and relays messages

from them. Generally speaking, the experiences concerned seem

not to have the distinctness of ordinary perception but are

rather a seeing or hearing 'in the mind's eye' or ear.

Sometimes, however, the figures seen or voices heard may attain

as hallucinatory vividness

from Ibn Taymiyahs essay on the jinn

I've done a lot of reasearch on this stuff, I know a lot of people who have experienced the jinn (ghosts as we call them here).

I experienced something like that when I was a kid. It was a small child like figure floating above me while I was laying in bed and I couldn't talk, I couldn't scream, I couldn't move, nothing. I was frozen. It lasted almost 30-40 seconds too. It's still a vivid memory for me. I saw the whole body of it. it was glowing blue light. I know People are skeptical about this stuff when it hasn't happened to them, but, those who experienced it know it for sure.

thats an alien we are talking about ghost's lol

my mates stepmum reckons she can feel ghost's. i've felt them it was whan iwas in this old prison but that might've been me being paranoid post those recordings man pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

keep in mind not all spirits are malevolent, some are willing to be helpful or are just searching for light.so you might not be dealing with only malevolent spirits.You definately need some type of spiritual investigation, i would offer to help you(im a santero) but im pretty sure we dont even live in the same state.but you should get somebody that knows what they are doing like a santero or palero...not some of those fake tv psychics.

the point though to establish to these spirits is that your not there to fuck w/ them and like wise they should respect you and not fuck w/ you.but you have to have a strong mind and will to do these types of things.

Im sleep on this and see if i can think of some simple things you can do to help resolve your situation.

Yeah this is still out in the back country. There are supposed to be lots of haunted places here. Lorreta lynns ranch is one of em. There was also a huge train explosion here in the 70s that killed like 300 people or some such.

Im no pro at any of this shit, but I think that the little girl is tearing ass around the store playing with us and knockin shit over.

I'll see if my boy has made any progress downloading that shit to the computer.

my girl lives in a real old house..the first built in her area and that shit is haunteeeeeed. its mad creepy...youll be laying in bed, and the side of the bed will move down a little like someone is sitting on it. youll be somewhere in the house and hear people running and stomping up the stairs. and fuck sleeping in her guest bedroom...shit will give you the wackest dreams ever.

im getting goosebumps typing this shit. fuck ghosts!

(jk to any ghosts reading this)

Yeah. I know i have said this before but when i lived with my ex, if you slept in her bed up against the wall you could hear a little girl crying. The first time i heard it i thought it was her daughter. I got up and checked on her daughter and everything was fine. As soon as i got back into bed i heard it again. I told her about it in the morning and she said "Why do you think i dont sleep on that side?"

Originally posted by Dawood@Mar 20 2006, 11:46 PM

Fuck yes.

That happened to me once while I was asleep.

I described it in one of the dream threads. But anyways, I couldn't even breath.

I woke up just saying "I'm sorry" repeatedly and would not go back to sleep for a long while.

I had another dream like this recently.

-fuse.

man this shit is fucking scaring me

how are those recording's coming along yuck?

feeling spirit's is scary you havn't done anything wrong but it still scares you, but then you have the nice ghost that is just a presence but it could be my mind.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

that "frozen up" feelin aint no joke man. seriously, you cant move, talk, do anything, but the worst part is when you cant scream for help.

ive had a few dreams where ive seen ghosts in my dreams, but it seemed 100% real. i remember being so fucking shook.

i also remember seeing an apparition over my bed as a kid. i instantly turned my head and was fucking frozen. it coulda just been a shadow though

the worst is my homie. he lives in san francisco, and lives in a house where the Zodiak murdered some journalist. he says he hears crazy shit all the time. but he also used to live in a dorm room where a nun died, and he says he saw her a few times floating above his bed, and her face in the window reflection

SHITS CRAZY SON!!!!