Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr.yuck

My store is haunted

So me any my buddy were joking about how the store we work in is haunted. On several occasions strange things have happend there. Cigarette display starts shaking, 12packs of soda stacked 3 high tip over, mop bucket half full of water tips over and recently, the counter starts bleeding water where there is no plumbing.

So a few days ago we get talkin about that movie white noise and get the great idea "Hey, lets go record some shit with your phone." So we go back into the kitchen and turn on the water. While its running he hits record and we sit there in silence and hear absolutely nothing but running water. When we played it back all we heard was running water for a minute. Then we heard a man whispering "Get out." then there are lots of banging noises that werent there before followed by what sounds to be a little girl either giggling or whimpering.

We got a lot of other people to come up there and record different spots in the store. This must have agitated them because soon after, thats when our counter started leaking water in mass amounts.

Im fuckin spooked about this shit.

i think you might have made that up.

put that doesnt mean im not scared :shook:

for real.

I THINK ITS COOL THAT YOU GET TO BE INVOLVED IN ONE OF THESE SITUATIONS

YOU SHOULD SAY YOURE TOO SCARED TO WORK AND SEE IF YOU CAN GET SOME TIME OFF TILL THEY CaLL GHOSTBUSTERS OR SOME SHIT

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Need to call some GhostHunters, didn't some one want to form a ghost hunting group on 12oz. PM that dude.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Jackson@Mar 20 2006, 10:06 AM

POST THE RECORDING!!!

maybe the guy that worked there before you was shot and killed in a robbery and the owners didnt tell you..

his spirit is alive and tring to warn you

I wouldnt lie about this shit. I was doing it to joke around. I never really believed in all this until this happend. I'll see if i can get my boy to download the recording and post it up. We are about to call Ghost hunters and see if we can get them to come down.

I have fallen asleep on the job over night with no ill effects. My boy fell asleep in the office one night and told me about this dream he had where he went into the back room of the store and saw a young mexican girl. He asked her what she was doing and she just turned around and walked throught the wall. He woke up and had cuts all over his arms that werent there when he got there that night.

edit i have to go to work now. holler.

Originally posted by SneakandCreep@Mar 20 2006, 11:53 AM

didn't some one want to form a ghost hunting group on 12oz. PM that dude.

that was me. i'm sayin dude, that evp shit is no joke.

Yes... Post the recordings... Or try and get some flicks for us at least for a better visual.

Man, I would be scared as hell to get myself involved with this shit. I would probably quit the job and fuck off to a new house on a new hill.

But seriously I would be scared as hell

awesome. i was about four and a white ball of light woke me up, flew across the room, and slammed a closet door that was on carpet, i seem to remember it looking like a clear plastic cake container

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Mar 20 2006, 11:23 PM

I wouldnt lie about this shit. I was doing it to joke around. I never really believed in all this until this happend. I'll see if i can get my boy to download the recording and post it up. We are about to call Ghost hunters and see if we can get them to come down.

I have fallen asleep on the job over night with no ill effects. My boy fell asleep in the office one night and told me about this dream he had where he went into the back room of the store and saw a young mexican girl. He asked her what she was doing and she just turned around and walked throught the wall. He woke up and had cuts all over his arms that werent there when he got there that night.

edit i have to go to work now. holler.

when i see you and your holmes on tv ill believe.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this