My store is haunted

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by Realz@Mar 21 2006, 10:35 PM

there is no such thing as ghosts

only god

I think you ment

there is no such thing as god.

only ghosts.

'cause I can get behind that statement.

Originally posted by Spuds Mckenzie@Mar 21 2006, 09:36 AM

ANYONE ELSE LIKE TOOL?

Son just find a life. Get beaten up. Have sex. Travel. Try some drugs. Explore spirituality. Fall in love. And have said loved one rip your beating heart from your chest metaphorically...or in your case just have them do it physically. Whatever, just grow the fuck up and stop irratating me.

i saw a floating woman with no legs in my brother's room nad when we came eye to eye, she vanished

um... something was dragging me into a black hole in the bottom of my closet floor.. the thing was strong and i have 2 witnesses to that one...

umm.. i had a house party once.... ONCE...lol

nobody likes a house party where the doors start opening and closing.. banging on the doors.. stereo would blast on and off.. tv and light going crazy...

girls in my computer room in a big huddle crying and whimpering... lol

thanks to my connections with the force.. i drove whatever kind of evil outa my house.

its usually a little black shadow creature with huge eyes.. some seen it with big teeth..

which reminds me.. one of my ex girlfriends was raped by it

and youre lookin for white noise? lol

come to my block.. the whole neighborhood is like this

one thing i hate........

it goes along with that bed sitting ghost..

but i feel my cat hope on my bed.. on to my chest and start to get comforstable by digging her claws in me.. when i go to pet her.. she's not there.

i fuckin hate that and start praying when it happens..

i've seen and delt with some of the most scariest shit.

i got stories for days.. you can run a search for any other hauntings on 12 oz and you'll see that i got the same stories to tell

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Dawood@Mar 20 2006, 11:46 PM

I've done a lot of reasearch on this stuff, I know a lot of people who have experienced the jinn (ghosts as we call them here).

I experienced something like that when I was a kid. It was a small child like figure floating above me while I was laying in bed and I couldn't talk, I couldn't scream, I couldn't move, nothing. I was frozen. It lasted almost 30-40 seconds too. It's still a vivid memory for me. I saw the whole body of it. it was glowing blue light. I know People are skeptical about this stuff when it hasn't happened to them, but, those who experienced it know it for sure.

When I was in third grade I experienced pretty much the same thing. A female figure standing right next to my bed. It was absolutely insane, like you said, it's still firmly embedded in my mind as if it happened yesterday. I was absolutely convinced it was the real thing.

But, after learning about stuff like sleep paralysis and all sorts of stuff your brain/mind can produce in that space between waking and sleeping (which can feel like you're 100% awake), skepticism took hold once again.

yeah sleep paralysis (sp)

i got that once when i was pregnant. it was weird... then i had it like once or twice after and thank god haven't had that since. i remained calm while it happened, but i've heard stories when people were violently tryin to get out of it and couldent. its such a shittttttty thing to have happen to you. :(

and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dont know. all these stories freak me out. i believe they come into your life if you invite them in. thats why we dont watch scary/fucked up movies in our home anymore. long story.

I've lived in a couple haunted houses. I never had any bad experiences that I can remember. I do remember seeing a shadow of a person move across my room into my closet.

That sleep paralysis shit is really fucked up. I remember having some incredibly fucked up dream...where I knew I was dreaming and I couldn't move a muscle. I just remember trying to scream because I knew that would wake me up...only I couldn't get my voice to project. Now I wish I could remember what that dream was all about.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 22 2006, 02:29 PM

But, after learning about stuff like sleep paralysis and all sorts of stuff your brain/mind can produce in that space between waking and sleeping (which can feel like you're 100% awake), skepticism took hold once again.

I experience sleep paralysis most of the time that I fall asleep during the day. Last time, I had an extremely vivid vision of a police officer standing in my doorway, saying "It's time for you to go now." This was the only thing I remembered upon waking up. Probably the worst one was where I was looking out the window and a UFO flew right up about 50 yards away and began scanning me through the window with an intense beam of light, then slowly flew away. While this happened I felt completely physically paralyzed and horrified. I then, in an attempt to get the fuck away, threw myself out of bed, stumbled into the next room, and collapsed on the floor. My dad came down and asked what the hell I was doing on the floor. But I'm not really sure if this actually happened; my dad never said anything about it the next morning. This type of shit has happened to me dozens of times and every time I wake up with one completely lucid, and usually terrifying, recollection. I'm sure these hovering ghosts people are talking about seeing are pretty much the same sort of thing. And yeah, sleep paralysis fucking sucks.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Mar 22 2006, 10:29 AM

Id say 90% of the stuff people are saying here can probaly be chalked up to this.

I dont believe in any of this, why believe when there are real threats in your life.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

^Exactly. I've had quite a number of episodes, including one where I had seriously around 25 false awakenings and I was starting to believe that I would be stuck in the loop forever. That was extremely fucking scary. I've also had the whole stumble-out-of-bed-with-a-witness-seeing-it experience, which felt 100% real and it was hard for me to accept that it didn't. I've had a couple of OBE's as well, which I no longer believe in. The most unnerving thing about it is that you really do feel like you're moving, but nothing happens. You can feel your head moving to the side, but your vision remains fixed on the same spot. You feel your arm lifting up, but it's still completely stuck. The completely contradictory signals can put you in a very uncomfortable state of confusion.

im the opposite i curse at people and attack them and wake up not to remember it. Thats what i get for never getting angry.

someone told me all this stuff a year ago, i didnt believe them untill i asked my roomates and mother. never hit her though.

Sleep paralysis, I had that. I'll type out stories and whatnot later.

Something completely random though. How can people believe in Jesus but not ghosts? Technically, Jesus was a ghost. Waking up from the dead, etc.

Whatever, I just want to hear the god damn recordings already. Mr. Yuck could just be fucking with all of us though. And that would be like, omg, prank of the year. April Fool's day is comin' yaknow...

Originally posted by Mr. Whoopy+Mar 23 2006, 03:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Whoopy - Mar 23 2006, 03:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I can't wait till I'm dead, then I can knock over stuff and make desks leak water!

[/b]

Sounds so exciting.

I can't wait for the afterlife. :rolleyes:

<!--QuoteBegin-Yellow Feets@Mar 23 2006, 06:59 AM

Something completely random though. How can people believe in Jesus but not ghosts? Technically, Jesus was a ghost. Waking up from the dead, etc.

I think you mean zombies.

zombiejesus300x300.gif

-fuse.