mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn soup that sucks!!! i forget if i herd the story on here or not, i recall a while back hearing that someone crashed but i forget who. salvage title that shit for like a grand and get a new bike... bad mojo... does it even start?

ps. i rock joe rocket gloves... they have so many different styles your bound to like one... i have had the same pair for 3 seasons and they rule. comfortable, knuckle protection and my hands dont sweat...

dow, you still with that same girl? with the ass? id raw dog that shit like nothin. 'sometimes you gotta race, nigga'.

hahaha. sheeeiiiiiiit. we got married last year, actually. :lol:

the only time i didn't wear my gloves on my bike...

365668695.jpg

pic doesn't do it justice though

i just cant do it, i get anxiety even going around the block with out a helmet or gloves... plus gripping the clutch w/o my gloves on feels all weird...

i dont even rock with out long sleeves on, i dont care if its 100 my arms are covered. one for tattoos and two the only time i crashed i had a teeshirt on... never again. ha

dude i have nightmares about wearing sneakers that dont cover your ankle while riding... ouch so bad...

that little bone grinding down on the street. my shoes were so chewed up when i dumped. i was stoked for hightops that day.

hahaha. sheeeiiiiiiit. we got married last year, actually. :lol:

oh snap. congrats! was there a thread about it? if there wasnt a thread, it didnt happen.

went and checked out another shop today. they had an 07 shadow, 300 miles on it for $4995. insanely cheap. those things just seem so fucking bulky though. pipes and trans and shit just stick so far out on the sides. every time i look at it, i just imagine my leg against that pipe NH and i cringe.

picked up a pair of gloves for the MSF class. nothing special, but they're pretty thick leather with some gel shit in the palm.

ive also decided to buy leather jeans even if i dont end up getting a bike. how can i possible go wrong with leather jeans?

"1980 harley davidson sportster 1000 , fully restored , rebuilt motor bored 0.60 over all new electrical system , compu fire ign , runs good , needing to sell due to loss of job $3000"

3n63o93l4ZZZZZZZZZ95qbb70e1ad3221175d.jpg

this thing looks awesome. i dont know why im not gonna buy it. i totally should. paint that shit matt black...sheeeit.

"1980 harley davidson sportster 1000 , fully restored , rebuilt motor bored 0.60 over all new electrical system , compu fire ign , runs good , needing to sell due to loss of job $3000"

3n63o93l4ZZZZZZZZZ95qbb70e1ad3221175d.jpg

this thing looks awesome. i dont know why im not gonna buy it. i totally should. paint that shit matt black...sheeeit.

do it.

Dunno why dudes with harleys think they can't share just cus everyone else has a sport bike... I like all bikes. Problem is I like to lean bikes till the foot pegs and exhaust shoot sparks at whoever's behind me, so Im better off with a wee 600.

Finks3.jpg

That isnt to say these arent sexy as fuck to me.

23606354882bb17289bofp2.jpg

wrenchmonkees00fx8.jpg

nrlr9.jpg

falcoracer20010640x480gz4.jpg

i was wondering why i couldnt find that thing on the harley site anywhere.

bruno, you got the 1200, right? you like that shit? how's it ride?

Yeah 1200.

I love it.

It's my first bike and I couldn't be happier with it.

Have you looked at Harley's Iron 883?

Same deal as the Nightster. Blacked out look.

But the MSRP is like $8000.

yeah, ive checked out a couple of em. i was surpried how good they felt NH. a little taller than the shadow, which was nice cause i didnt feel like i was about to take a shit when i sat on it. also, it seemed a lot thinner and less bulky, which for whatever reason felt nice.

how bad is the vibration on the older sportsters? ive been reading a ton about how much better it got when they switched to rubber mounts, which makes me worry about how bad it was before.

yeah, ive checked out a couple of em. i was surpried how good they felt NH. a little taller than the shadow, which was nice cause i didnt feel like i was about to take a shit when i sat on it. also, it seemed a lot thinner and less bulky, which for whatever reason felt nice.

how bad is the vibration on the older sportsters? ive been reading a ton about how much better it got when they switched to rubber mounts, which makes me worry about how bad it was before.

I've heard that the rigid mount sportsters are pretty fucking gnarly as far as the vibration goes.

But I've never ridden one, so I couldn't tell you first hand.

Hdforums.com and xlforum.net have a bounty of information about sportsters.

capital2.jpg

Im in Salt Lake City Utah for the WSBK races we've had special passes and all this crazy shit. We've been here for 3 days. I've seen the USA unveiling of the new BMW 1000 and the Aprilia RSV4 street version got to sit and take a picture on Rossi's MotoGP Bike party with strippers (sorry she said she was a dancer) who I am pretty sure my dads friends son who came banged last night since he didnt come home to the hotel ( I didnt go out I was sick as hell last night). I found tons of pics of the broad online since 12oz has turned me into a mega nerd. I'll have 100's of pics when i get home monday or tuesday...

do not ever go to Utah...no seriously...dont...

I don't want to get on a big debate about gear because I'm certainly not an ATGATT rider myself... but the nice weather is bringing out the crazies. I've been seeing guys on sportbikes with no shirts or gloves and wearing shorts, riding like idiots. Saw a guy on a HD yesterday with no shirt and the littlest helmet I've ever seen... looked like a yamaka... and he passed me on the highway. I was doing 75mph. I know the weather is hot and all but I couldn't imagine riding without a jacket. I'm slowly coming around to wearing gloves all the time...

Bruno, do you always ride w/o a helmet? Does it ever freak you out?

Some1... definitely post some photos. And I'll go ahead and second the SLC, Utah sentiment. I kept hearing how cool it was and how much there is to do there and I've been three times now... and I'd rather have a root canal than go back to Salt Lake City, Utah.

fuck utah. other places got good snow too.

dow, you'll prolly love this lil guy. part of me really wants to buy it, just for the fuck of it. if i outgrow it in 3 months, that's fine, ill buy a new one.

1981 cb650 custom $1300

3k73o53l1ZZZZZZZZZ95vae3dd43fe5781188.jpg

3m43ob3leZZZZZZZZZ95v0926ef09ce0614bd.jpg

3nf3mb3l2ZZZZZZZZZ95v6a8af76e385d1f56.jpg

"12359 orginal miles,runs excellent,new tires,call for details and more pics,see video of bike running, go to youtube.com punch in dmx 32034"