mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

down here you can ride a scooter with no license as long as the engine is small enough, thats why everyone calls them liquor cycles because only people who had their license taken away for drunk driving drive them.

so yes, where i live (north carolina) there is such a thing as a motorcycle, car, truck, or vehicle that you can drive, ride, or steer without a license on the street.

man that norton last page is to nice. should came here sooner. my cousin is fixing up that exact honda serial. as for me, I just got a '78 yamaha SR 500. (well i got it last year but just starting putting time into it this summer). a header is all i need to get it running. the rest is cosmetic. here are pics of mine and my bros. his is complete. got the rims baked with nice black, and he changed his header to a flat black. looks cleaner then it does in the pic4778399258_b315303211_b.jpg

4778398914_8eb35aee4d_b.jpg

mine lol 4778399080_37b6c3fb7e_b.jpg

pretty sure that a huge honda tank in the back(green)

and all of a sudden, you 3k posts iin 2 yearsmakes sense.

California law states nobody under the age of 18 without a license will operate a motorized vehicle on any road. That includes 50cc mopeds. As far as that bike goes, it's a concept. Likely NEVER to come stateside, and if it does, it wont be road legal out of the box. You'll have to go through DMV and get it emissions tested etc, which'll run you a chunk of dough. I met a guy who did it to a similar bike by aprilia: Their 125 cc racebike.

Annnnnyway im bored with all this type. Fonts and shit. Post bikes.

This made me crack up

JohnSignature-2.jpg

also some rich guy is putting his desmosedici up for a charity raffle. Proceeds go to children's school for the arts. $40 a pop. Chances of winning are 1:2500.

http://losfelizarts.org/support-lfcsa/ducati-desmosedici/

Seems like the entire blogosphere of motorcycling ceases to be innovative when the weather's warm and sunny. They're all recycling the same images atm so I'll recycle some too.

4229345589_f27c0d8945_o.jpg

4229344047_8a109dfc15_b.jpg

3979449477_5a6bfa09a1_b.jpg

3351604686_aa5aaa63d5_o.jpg

3369237460_21641f794b_o.jpg

Business has been picking up lately. Its nice. I may have found myself a career while i continue school which means more money for bikes, projects and fun shit to post in here. That is all.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a fucking steal. Im guessing your'e going to have to take it in and drop a G on getting it runnin perfect, but believe me it's worth it.

Take good care of it and it'll retain value.

WTF is that thing behind it? 4x4?! Double rainbows all the way....

Thanks for the suggestions... yeah I was checking out the site and in the description (missed this the first time lol) it says it "starts, but needs some work." I don't really know anyone that's into bikes, but a buddy of mine used to race dirt bikes so maybe I'll take him with me to take a look at it.

Dear baby boomer generation, please die, or stop forcing companies to market to your every faggy whim.

Ducati, wtf mate?

2011-Ducati-Cruiser-Side.jpg

However MOTOGUZI, thank you.

Guzzi-V12-X-1.jpg

Guzzi-V12-X-2.jpg

or better yet, hahahaha:

Guzzi-V12-LeMans-1.jpg

848-Evo-1.jpg

OK, we have a winner. Brammo's new bike:

Empulse 6.0: 6kWh, 60-mile average range, $9,995.

Empulse 8.0: 8kWh, 80-mile average range, $11,995.

Empulse 10.0: 10kWh, 100-mile average range, $13,995.

Brammo-Empulse-1.jpg

Brammo-Empulse-4.jpg

Brammo-Empulse-6.jpg

that chick is featured in the new cycle source.

finally got the bike done, and to be honest, i dont care much for it. ha. just totally under powered for anything other than rolling around town. plus, i cant get the seat/bars where i like them. shits hurting my hips. ill get pics up soon. atleast it looks dope.

dont hve the CS issue with me, but ill try to remember to find out for you later.

so i kinda just wanna scrap this whole shit and cop a street bob, but whatever.

now ive decided i need to the 1250 conversion, cause 883 is for fags and midgets. hopefully have that installed in a couple weeks. thank god i have more money than sense.