mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so I've looked into how much its going to cost to open up a shop. Parts Unlimited distro first time buy in is 5000$ you just have to sustain $7500 a year to keep your membership. I want to open something up with my dad within the next 2 years.

discounts go up in 5000$ incriments i could buy in higher

Hey man dont spam out the thread with 7 posts in a row when you could've easily consolidated it into one. That bike's cool, but not so cool it needs an entire page dedicated to all the poor quality videos of it on youtube. Not trying to be an asshole but step it up.

not that anyone is keeping track, but i got out in the garage today and put in some work.

mounted the sidemount plate/tail light, chopped the fender, rewired shit for my stealthy signals im installing wednesday.... seat mount kit, air cleaner and i'll be nearly done. wanna hook up a new headlight, something massive and obnoxious, but thats a little bit down the road.

thats all.

pics later this week.

Yeah, all this time and no photos... c'mon Seeking.

1978... I've only been thinking at this point so not a whole lot of actual "I want this" has gone into it. The Duc 848 is definitely a nice looking bike and surely a beast on the road. Those 796 Hypermotard bikes are kinda odd looking at the front. I was at the Apple store a few months back and when I was leaving, across the way at the Oakley store was a 796 just sitting there. So I checked it out and it looks real nice but that front end bugs me. Of course, the BMW S100RR is also in my sights but I can't imagine I would need something that powerful. It's getting crazy reviews for a production street bike. The new Triumph Daytona 675 is looking pretty nice too but not many are coming to the US... and that anodized frame crap makes me think of fads like neon.

Chances are I'll probably end up riding the BMW 800ST for a while before I can afford a second bike... even a used one.

yeah fucked up the whole left side, alternator case, left handlebar, clutch lever, clutch pedal, left brake disk, bent forks. nevermind all the plastics and blinkers and mirror shit.

Had to replace all that too except my forks were straight, but my motor was toast. If you decide to rebuild it or part it out let me know. i've been there.

• Like 1

Joker that's a tough place to be, having to pick between the best superbikes in the world. Life's rough man.

My two cents say it all comes down to the day when I want to see the bike I own naked (like the day after I wreck it), so here you go:

tumblr_ksc5h5FE2i1qzgkbto1_500.jpg

1098-Naked.jpg

or even

Ducati_Streetfighter_S_front_3-4.jpg

Well there you have it. Ducati's the clear winner here. Buy that one or buy all of them. You've all been learned.

im on an iPod right now so I can't see what image you're quoting but if it's got valve covers like the orange and black Harley a page back then it's a flathead.

and mr. whatsyourface. for the love of Christ you must be the last person in the world to say the like the 08 desmosedici and if you've seen those on the "road" you either live in Hollywood or by a gp track because the 20 or so residing in the bay are locked up forever in garages of the economically bulletproof. anyway, if you're going to post a single duck, post something meaningful like the spypic of ducatis gp10 bike flicked stupidly by Nicky Hayden himself.

Ducati_GP10.jpgholy fuck it's hard to post on these things.