mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

Yeh Im a big fan of Deus. They sent me some free apparel back in the day and now they're stateside in the LBC.

Here's the latest phase of my bike. It's still got a long way to go.

Bailed on the trailtech X2 lights for some Aztec 8 4" Dual headlights and a pair of HID kits. 3000k bulbs look green almost. I like em.

b8n60n.jpg

20qjb6q.jpg

r2uhzm.jpg

qnwba9.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeh Im a big fan of Deus. They sent me some free apparel back in the day and now they're stateside in the LBC.

Here's the latest phase of my bike. It's still got a long way to go.

Bailed on the trailtech X2 lights for some Aztec 8 4" Dual headlights and a pair of HID kits. 3000k bulbs look green almost. I like em.

b8n60n.jpg

20qjb6q.jpg

r2uhzm.jpg

qnwba9.jpg

jeeeeeaaaalllllloooouuuuussss

Choc they're aztec 8 fork brackets and headlights with cheapo HID ballasts and 3000k bulbs. I haven't ridden the bike at night as of yet but when i do I'll give a review of em. So far they seem ok, but both headlamps are set for low beams. Maybe if i get around to it i'll buy bixenon conversions and see if I cant get high-beam power out of em. And my gauge cluster is the factory gauge screwed to a steel plate and bolted under the ignition.

If you want those buell headlights, I wouldnt wait too much longer since Buell's going out of business.

All brand new Buells are going to become collectors items. You just watch.

New Bikes for 2010(?)

BMW_Concept_6_4.jpg

BMW_Concept_6_2.jpg

BMW_Concept_6_3.jpg

BMW_Concept_6_1.jpg

BMW's Concept Production bike (oxymoron?) with a fucking 6 cyl engine. Thats seriously the best looking rear cowl i've seen on a production bike in a long time. Front looks Hard like Judge Dredd, but the fucking things that look like blue swallows on the side are just dumb. First things to break off guaranteed.

V12Strada-1.jpg

Im in awe of this thing

KTM_125_Race_Concept.jpg

KTM_125_Stunt_Concept.jpg

I love these bikes. If I lived in Paris or Florence, somewhere with 10 lanes of traffic jams and hardly ever a streetlight im forced to obey, I would already own them.

15bhp 125cc. Top speed's likely around 70, tuned down to maybe 55 for the stunt verison. My guess is they'll be $5.5k based on how much aprilas ar at similar displacement.

If only they brought back the 350's you could make this usable in america and still sub 300 lbs. I could see this being the design language of the post modern scrambler.

Thinking about making the leap to the full one piece riding suit. Last years winter was kinda brutal on the legs for cold and rain and my coat is not waterproof but the insert is... which I always thought was kinda weird because the outside gets soaked and heavy but it doesn't get through the base layer. Anyway, tried on a few one piece suits yesterday that are waterproof and windproof with taped seams. Felt kinda dorky trying them on but knowing that I'd be snug as a bug when it's 40° and raining is kinda comforting.