mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wouldn't mind owning a hayabusa. My first bike i ever owned was the exact weight of one. The only problem is crashing. Im not a fan of concussions, and I dont know how many more hits I can take before my precious egg becomes irreversibly scrambled. The days of being young and feeling invincible are definitely over.

In light of this, I thought I should tell everyone who has a small or XS Snell 2009 certified helmet to throw it away. Far be it from me, I have no fucking clue why Snell never realized the weight of one's head is directly proportional to its size. The end result is that people with smaller heads are being K.O'd in crashes more often than larger heads, and people with small heads in cheap DOT approved helmets were taking less force to the head than the more expensive Snell approved ones. Snell 2010 has fixed this problem, and take it from me this is NOT something you fuck around with.

Also DOW, 2010 Honda CB1100. Get it get it!

1zz2arn.jpg

oh and POWWWWWWWW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvjOZV7i3lY

w8rtbt.jpg

im imagining that thing would be fast as shit, no?

ive never understood why a sportbike 650 would be so much faster than a cruiser. i get that they're lighter, i guess i just dont understand why. its not like they're built out of carbon fiber or something.

ive also spent 0.0 seconds looking into the answer, so its not surprising that i wouldnt know.

Im incredibly disappointed in myself right now. I refuse to believe im not clever enough to get into a motor without special tools and fix it. F4i motors are a dime a dozen (well anywhere from 400-1200 bucks), yet I refuse to have 3 motors at my house. And fuck me if I'm going to pay a mechanic just so he can laugh and ridicule my looped out jalopy sportbike.

In either case, soon as I have a working and RELIABLE bike again this thing's getting shipped out to san francisco for a new paint job. I'd send the whole bike into the spray booth but sanding and polishing is a fucking BITCH, so the tank goes in first. Im an ex transportation design student so I wont stand for orange peel. If you ask me, even Bentley does a shit job painting their cars.

This is what my tank will look like. Havent decided if im leaving the tail alone yet. It's a distortion camo infamous in WWI for looking insane and made direction and speed of enemy battleships incalculable to even the trained eye. The paintscheme distorted the proportions so much that they were forced to implement radar half way through WWII.

DSC_Dazzle_1.jpg

DSC_Dazzle_2.jpg

I've also learned that speedometers are off by about 5mph, and a stock f4i is only capable of 155 mph.... even when the speedo reads 162. DAMNIT!

none of these are particularly fancy, but for some reason i kind of like them, and i figure my shadow will probably end up looking something like this so maybe i'm just trying to come to terms with the fact that it's not really what i want, but it is what i've got.

and im bored.

017.jpg

NicksVirago017.jpg

l_39b01c73994040f686f60152db9bd2c9.jpg

l_8614ab619c374959afcdb68ca82305a1.jpg

none of these are particularly fancy, but for some reason i kind of like them, and i figure my shadow will probably end up looking something like this so maybe i'm just trying to come to terms with the fact that it's not really what i want, but it is what i've got.

and im bored.

017.jpg

NicksVirago017.jpg

l_39b01c73994040f686f60152db9bd2c9.jpg

l_8614ab619c374959afcdb68ca82305a1.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

are you fuckin kiddin me

if thats what floats your boat-all godd

but ---FART NOISE-A LONG FART NOISE

go easy seek jus my opinion

Is that all the same bike? that man shouldnt be allowed near a wrench or a paint booth. Painting your entire bike the same color is gay, but then painting the tank to match your header wrap? Wow.

And no the honda shadow's a billion times cooler than that vigaro/whatever it is. That frame is amazingly ugly.