IM GAY FOR BEARDO

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a few years back i dabbled in X for the first time at a phish concert,i swore that i was going to drop out of college and follow phish just takening X and doing whip its for the rest of my days.Then i woke up and it was sunday morning and i was in a tent,i stunk ,and realized phish fucking sucks! true story

I wouldn't say I'm a "phish fan". But some of their songs are undeniably good. Even if you dislike the genre it would be difficult for you to say that they aren't amazing musicians.

Most of it I dislike, but there are some good songs.

I've gone to Bonnaroo every year for select bands and the atmosphere, though I strongly dislike much "hippie" music. This year looks much better with more straight rock acts.

See you there.

Originally posted by TED NUGENT@Mar 3 2006, 05:19 PM

a few years back i dabbled in X for the first time at a phish concert,i swore that i was going to drop out of college and follow phish just takening X and doing whip its for the rest of my days.Then i woke up and it was sunday morning and i was in a tent,i stunk ,and realized phish fucking sucks! true story

Great story!

Guest KING OF HELL

Beardo was my roomate. He blew up my kitchen, made me listen to the same phish concert over and over(even though he insisted that it was many different concerts that he has collected), and amassed a collection of empty 40oz. bottles that dwarfed the counter in the blown up kitchen.

moral:

no more phish for me.

but seriously dude, move out here.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by MAGS156@Mar 3 2006, 02:20 PM

whats red ans orange and looks good on hippies

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA this made me chuckle

Archived