PaintShop Endangered Animals

Guest ctrl+alt+del

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ctrl+alt+del

oh man, thats just kind of sad... quick story.

when i was in elementary school i got shipped out to a special school for gifted kids on wednesdays. the top floor was for the kids that were supposedly brilliant (of the ones in my class, probably half are coke heads now) but the bottom floor was the mentally handicapped kids. we were always kept separate, except for lunch and recess. and man, were those fucking nuts. one day, one of the special kids came up to us, he was probably like 23 or something and he had to wear a big blue bicycle helmet, i guess so he couldnt damage himself anymore. so were playing wall ball and he comes up, doesnt really say anything, but grabs the ball and throws it against the wall and lets it come right back at him and hit im in the head. he just swan dives backwards, doesnt even try to break his fall. he writhes on the ground for a while, compulsing. we ran and told one of the ladies in charge and she tells us "oh, hes just having convulsions, its ok." she didnt even go and check on him or anything, just like 'whatever.' anyways.

hahahah and edit

yo why does it look like that picture of the komodo dragon is a cum shot?

• 4 months later...