<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Try connecting it to the back panel, dont think it will make a difference, but you never know.

sdlfhpsofjsk.jpg

if not, the problem might be your speaker set up. Did the sub came with the other speakers or did its a separate one? that could be the problem too.

Disconnect the sub, run test.

Still distorts, check if wires are connected properly. ( + with + , - with -) [more than likely one of the speakers is hooked reversed]

still distorts, connect it to something else and run some test.

If distortion still happens, its your speakers itself.

I have it on all the time, never did mess with it. Just have the P2P Checked.

I guess it was my fault tho, was downloading a file at about 200mb in size, where normally the file should of been at 4gb, should of paid attention to that, stupid!

Hint hint, its one of your threads casek, 12oz oontz.

i recieved an email with a file attached, the file is in pdf format and so far i've tried viewing and downloading and saving it. the problem is when i open it to read the damn thing, it is just a bunch of squares and gibberish.

can someone please tell me how to properly view/be able to save this file?

oh, and the type of computer i'm using is a pc.

thanks

i recieved an email with a file attached, the file is in pdf format and so far i've tried viewing and downloading and saving it. the problem is when i open it to read the damn thing, it is just a bunch of squares and gibberish.

can someone please tell me how to properly view/be able to save this file?

oh, and the type of computer i'm using is a pc.

thanks

you will need a wookie to english translator like this one.

i moved and am now borrowing internet from an unknowing neighbor. My laptop

catches the signal but my desktop which is way nicer and newer doesn't see the open

network. Until i can come up on the money to sort this out correctly is there anything i

can do for the desktop? like an antenae?

i moved and am now borrowing internet from an unknowing neighbor. My laptop

catches the signal but my desktop which is way nicer and newer doesn't see the open

network. Until i can come up on the money to sort this out correctly is there anything i

can do for the desktop? like an antenae?

Yeah, you can buy an external antenna that is much better for under $30

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&Description=wifi%20antenna&bop=And&Order=RATING&PageSize=20

My Opera, Firefox, and IE have all been losing connection to the internet when i try to go on certain sites, or when I click on links.

My network bar shows I have excellent signal(Imnext to the router) but i still get the Opera cant connect or whatever broswer im on. This is annoying as fuck

My Opera, Firefox, and IE have all been losing connection to the internet when i try to go on certain sites, or when I click on links.

My network bar shows I have excellent signal(Imnext to the router) but i still get the Opera cant connect or whatever broswer im on. This is annoying as fuck

Have you checked for malware?

Yes, I ran a full system scan on Avast, and ran Ccleaner to clean everything up. hasnt happened now for about 2 hours, but still.

How often was it happening before? Also: if you can find it, tuneup utilities is a good thing to run. Might clear up your problem without having to figure it out manually.

How often was it happening before? Also: if you can find it, tuneup utilities is a good thing to run. Might clear up your problem without having to figure it out manually.

Every 5 minutes, some spurts would last up to 2 minutes. at its worst it was happening every other click

ugh, i hate it when i get a new comp or have to restore a comp and re-download all the things i need.

You are pretty much set, you just need to update everything.

Run Windows Update.

Update Flash.

Update Adobe Script.

Update Windows Media Player

Update Windows Live

Things To Download:

Anything other than Internet Explorer (Firefox, your Choice)

CCleaner

Peer Block

Thats all I can think of right now. I dont know what you normally run, like Itunes and such. Other than that, your are pretty much set.