Canadian commuter hits

Ashy_Larry

Originally posted by Ashy_Larry@Jan 22 2006, 04:28 PM

dope! nice addition steve french.. i actually hadn't seen a couple of those. that peru on the via, it's not THE peru is it? that benone is fuckin hype

i think thats acctualy perv...but im not sure, i dont think its peru INP though

that panel has been sitting in the via rail yard since it was painted(and im almost positive its still there) :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOPE!!! I had no idea that Kunt train actually ran! I've always thought that c-train and skytrain have mad potential for insides. There are a few stains here and there, but usually from toy 13 year olds writing thier crushes name. That some brokeback shit. I think the problem is volume. Somewhere like Paris, a train gets hit by multiple writers nightly, making it harder to pinpoint one person, wheras in North America, a handstyle in a commuter car would totally draw mad attention... not that insides dont get hit... :innocent: ... but its few and far in between. Say 2 -3 hits a month, if were lucky, will actually run. I dont know where I'm going with this (mostly because the buzz is starting to kick in), but I think the bombing scene in Vancouver is far less than it was a few years ago. I guess the non-stop rain for weeks is an issue... oh fuckin' well. I'll stay up .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...