Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashy_Larry

Canadian commuter hits

i have a couple more that are pure hotness which are too big to post, i'm gonna host them and also take a look for some other flicks. i've seen plenty of flicks of the TTC from toronto as well as the sky train from vancouver. post them shits up if you got em

Originally posted by stainer@Jan 12 2006, 05:07 AM

where is them dp cats at on this??? post more montreal subway!!

those were some of the flicks i was looking for (unsucessfully so far).. dp crushed the ttc hard a few times, and i know i've seen the flicks..marijuana affects the memory

nice tt boy those were some i was looking for... i'm also trying to find trik's damage from the go train and ttc, as well as some of the sky train hits... i'm doing some digging fuck

I don't think you're gonna see much in the way of skytrain flix. most people that have them aren't putting them out there....

buff.jpg

thats what i figured...i heard this bitch named wendy really put the ball clamps on headz out there, but i know for sure i've seen the flicks somewhere over the past 5 years

caught going in for the buff.

Picture3368.jpg

Picture3366.jpg

Picture3367.jpg

and caught coming back for a second buff. ESE totally gone, KUNT half there and the Kome is sitll pretty fucking solid looking.

Picture3721.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now