MERO!!!

Entro123

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

rich emo kid's first foray into party friendly drugs???

I have been know to pull stupid shit like this before while under the influence of shroom's and acid and such..

(no stupid poetry though)

Over new years I had managed to convice myself and most of my friends that the dead 50's singer Ricky nelson was actually living in an immaculate penthouse suite at the Hilton across the street, and that he was behind everything that is wrong in this world...

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jan 7 2006, 01:08 AM

I think shes joking

No, emo is the new insecure popular kid - they laugh at themselves because they fear being laughed at by others...

Originally posted by KING BLING+Jan 7 2006, 05:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING BLING - Jan 7 2006, 05:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WhiteOx@Jan 7 2006, 01:08 AM

I think shes joking

No, emo is the new insecure popular kid - they laugh at themselves because they fear being laughed at by others...

[/b]

wow, in all seriousness I think you are dead on with that.

I CANT EVEN VERIFY IF I WOULD SMASH OR NOT, NAHSAYIN? CUZ I COULDNT GET A FULL BODY VIEW AND SHE WAS COVERING HALF HER FACE WITH HAIR ON SOME EMO-AALIYAH SHIT. SHE MIGHT COULD HAVE A CRITICAL LAZY EYE. IM NOT FUCKIN WIT IT. ALSO I AM NOT FUCKING WITH A BITCH THATS READING SAD GAY POETRY ON A VIDEO AND SENDING IT TO NIGGAS TO "CHECK OUT" FUCK OUTTA HERE. IF THAT WAS MY GIRL I'DA WALKED IN THE ROOM IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT AND POURED THE WAX FROM THE CANDLES ON HER WIG AND THAT DIRTY ASS POETRY BOOK/MATH HOMEWORK NOTEBOOK.

P.S. IF YOU'RE IN A NICE HOUSE AND YOU HAVE THE TIME AND EQUIPMENT TO BE MAKING INTERNET BROADCASTS OF YOU READING POETRY WITH MAD SCENTED CANDLES AROUND YOU YOU'RE LIFE SUCKS, NO DOUBT, BUT NOT CUZ YOU'RE BROKE. SHIT JUST SUCKS CUZ YOU'RE A FUCKING HERMAN.

MERO

DUCK

HUNT