ONE STEP CLOSER TO ANAL SEX

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 5 2006, 06:39 PM

The 5 Major Guidelines

1.Always use a lubricant. Unlike the vagina, the small amount of mucus a rectum produces is completely insufficient for anal intercourse. Therefore anal penetration should always be accompanied with an ample supply of lubricant. Water-based lubricants are latex-compatible and highly recommended.

2.Stop immediately if your partner asks you to stop. If your partner is too tense to experiment, all forms of anal penetration will cause a great deal of pain. We are not saying to stop trying completely, just don’t push yourself onto your partner, as this will only result in a bad experience for them, and make them less willing to try again.

3.Take it slow. When experimenting with anal sex for the first few times, go slow. There is no rush and if you take your time you will probably both enjoy the experience. There should not be a great deal of forcing required. If lubricated properly, an object should slide in somewhat easily. We recommend using your fingers ahead of time to loosen them up first for the first few times.

4.Sufficient desire alone does not guarantee pleasurable anal sex. Read the other four points.

5.Always communicate with your partner. As with any sexual activity, communication is essential. Talk about what you want to do, discuss beforehand your desires, tell your partner what you like and don't like while engaging in anal intercourse. Basically, be open about your preferences and feelings, and, be receptive to theirs.

And what magazine or website did you get this from? :rolleyes:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahaha wow you guys crack me up

to those skeptical, its not really the act of anal sex that i am most interested in. i REALLY want to take her anal virginity, as i was unable to take her other virginity

anal virginity is something so sacred that i want really bad. i drifted off to sleep with a smile last night, next time i want to drift off to sleep with a smile and poo on my dick

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Jan 6 2006, 12:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Jan 6 2006, 12:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gigantic Jug@Jan 5 2006, 04:16 PM

for the ladies:

buttsex is like taking a long shit... who wants the biggest poo of their fucking life going in and out??

your boy didnt do it right.

[/b]

right or wrong... shits never happening hah.

Originally posted by richard_vagina+Jan 5 2006, 08:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (richard_vagina - Jan 5 2006, 08:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Jan 5 2006, 07:19 PM

ass fuckin' is really popular everywhere.

for gays and spiked belt wearers maybe.

[/b]

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

also, I hear that If any fecal matter

gets into ya'lls member... yer screwed..

infectioncity.

badumdummmmmm

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Jan 5 2006, 08:20 PM

i drifted off to sleep with a smile last night, next time i want to drift off to sleep with a smile and poo on my dick

This is the most excellent literature Ive read in a really long time. So well written. I'm not being sarcastic, I actually did "LOLZ" outloud from this comment.