National Spelling BEEzy

hulk hogan

So there must be a marathon or something on ESPN2. Ive been hooked all day and this thing is HI-LARIOUS.

Theres this one pale ass bitch. jeezuz she cracks me up. I would of D'Q'ed her ass on the basis of stupid involuntary movements but I'd be afraid she might stab me outside in the parking lot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Sparoism

You can't fuck with my spelling 99.999% of the time.

It's my typing that throws me off, however. Although now that 12 oz. has helped me out, I'm gonna get a REAL job.

well i think its cause south asian parents breed there kids in hopes of upping one another at gatherings and shit.

you know...

"my kid is a brain surgeon "

"oh yeah, fuck you mine is blind but plays the drums and operates on hearts"

something to that effect. One bangladeshi kid that was in my friends G.E.D class at laguardia said that education is the backbone of america. go figure mang.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Jan 2 2006, 11:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Jan 2 2006, 11:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>when i was in middle school i made it to the city finals

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jan 2 2006, 11:57 PM

tommorow

I was quoting you to point out the comedy in your post.