Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
hulk hogan

National Spelling BEEzy

So there must be a marathon or something on ESPN2. Ive been hooked all day and this thing is HI-LARIOUS.

Theres this one pale ass bitch. jeezuz she cracks me up. I would of D'Q'ed her ass on the basis of stupid involuntary movements but I'd be afraid she might stab me outside in the parking lot.

I can't spell shit. It creates difficulty in trying to appear worldly and well read. I had a professor once that used to be a lawyer and she could not spell for shit. She was foreign though. I have no excuse.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Jan 2 2006, 11:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Jan 2 2006, 11:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>when i was in middle school i made it to the city finals

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jan 2 2006, 11:57 PM

tommorow

Guest Sparoism

You can't fuck with my spelling 99.999% of the time.

It's my typing that throws me off, however. Although now that 12 oz. has helped me out, I'm gonna get a REAL job.

It was down to me and this one girl in fifth grade for the big trophy......the principal tripped me up with "Augment" which i spelled "ogment"

damnit

YO I SEEN THIS YESTERDAY I THINK. WHY 90% OF THE KIDS ARE HABIBS? CAN HABIBS SPELL BETTER THEN ERBODY ELSE? IS IT GENETIC? YO ITS 8:38 AM WHY THE FUCK AM I AWAKE. BYE.

MERO GEE

BACK TO SLEEP

I made it into the school finals but lost on the first word (ha!)

On a side note, have you seen the movie Spellbound, Hulk?

It will reinforce your image of a typical spelling bee finalist -

a dweeb with a nervous twitch.

well i think its cause south asian parents breed there kids in hopes of upping one another at gatherings and shit.

you know...

"my kid is a brain surgeon "

"oh yeah, fuck you mine is blind but plays the drums and operates on hearts"

something to that effect. One bangladeshi kid that was in my friends G.E.D class at laguardia said that education is the backbone of america. go figure mang.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Jan 2 2006, 11:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Jan 2 2006, 11:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>when i was in middle school i made it to the city finals

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jan 2 2006, 11:57 PM

tommorow

I was quoting you to point out the comedy in your post.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this