RIP STAN "TOOKIE" WILLIAMS

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor@Dec 14 2005, 09:04 PM

tookie spent something like 26 years in jail waiting to die, with 6 of those in "The Hole", in solitary confinement . He was offered the chance to get off of death row if he would just admit his guilt, but refused to confess to a crime he did not commit. Three black jurors were removed from his jury and replaced with whites, and everyone knows what an all white jury thinks about the co-founder of the crips. He did it, whatever it was. He swore to his dying day he did not commit those specific crimes and had evidence proving so.

Yeah, because only in america can you get a death sentence and then appeal for 26 retarded years.

when the 6 year old daughter of the 2 people hed just needlessly killed came into the room crying, he blasted her head off, point blank, any one who could even consider that shit should burn in hell, it bad enough that the 2 adults didnt put up ANY resistemce to a robbery, but to kill a child.

I would have injected him myself.

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor@Dec 15 2005, 02:04 AM

tookie spent something like 26 years in jail waiting to die, with 6 of those in "The Hole", in solitary confinement . He was offered the chance to get off of death row if he would just admit his guilt, but refused to confess to a crime he did not commit.  Three black jurors were removed from his jury and replaced with whites, and everyone knows what an all white jury thinks about the co-founder of the crips.  He did it, whatever it was.  He swore to his dying day he did not commit those specific crimes and had evidence proving so.

I'm not saying Tookie never did anything wrong.  He did a lot wrong, maybe just not this.  Schwarzennegger had the ability to stop or even delay the death sentence but did nothing.  But I mean, what can you do... how does it look defending the leader of all crips?  During his time in jail, though, tookie completely, officially, and publicly renounced gang involvement and spent free time reading and writing books about gangs and how/why to avoid getting into them. 

I would get my ass kicked for denouncing crips at the basketball game and i'm nobody.  Tookie is the co-founder of the damn gang and denounced it.  That's gangster as hell in my book... you jsut called thousands and thousands of crips suckers with self-esteem and social problems and it is the truth because you invented them.

He did a lot to stop gang violence, and the years after his press conference denouncing gangs, he got all types of letters from cities like LA and surrounding areas about how people have noticed gang trouble dropping drastically, almost instantly.

I've yet to fully read all the evidence bout his innocence but I don't think anyone should really be put to death for anything.  Isn't torture worse anyway?

One of his best friends, Capone, was beaten to a pulp until he implicated Tookie in the four murders and took the stand against him. Legal documents show Capone had broken ribs and was left on the floor in a pool of his own blood the night he claimed Tookie was responsible for the 4 murders he was put to death for.

In addition to this Tookie was drugged up by Sheriffs during his initial trials and was unable to defend himself in any way.

Lastly, he started the Crips with Raymond Washington as a means of self defense against groups of thugs who were causing them problems in their area ...NOT as some gangbanging, people killing, blue bandana wearing thuggish heroes for the MTV Base generation.

Fuck Arnie the racist, fuck the death penalty and fuck America.

I DONT KNOW WHATS FUNNIER THE FACT THAT LAME ASS NET THUGS ARE TRYING TO MAKE HIM OUT TO BE A VICTIM, WHEN ALL HE EVER DID WAS VICTIMIZE PEOPLE AND LIVE OF FEAR AND MISERY OF THE SAME POOR AREA WHERE HE WAS "FORCED" TO START THE GANG, NO I THINK THE KID IN NEW ZEALAND THE HOME OF THE BODYBAG IS BETTER TRYING TO PROVE THERE ARE GANGS THERE, KID YOUR SUCH A TOOL YOU HAVE YOUR OWN SPOT IN THE SHED, LOCK IT UP BUDDY.

Originally posted by dicegameTron@Dec 15 2005, 07:39 AM

TOOKIE IS JUST ANOTHER NIGGER IN JAIL. FUCK THAT GOON. IF HE SHOT YOUR BROTHER OR DAD YOU FAKE INTERNET THUGS WOULD BE SINGIN A NEW TUNE.

exactly!

you make like your all hard and shit, but when it came down to it, if it was your parents/brother or sister....youd want him to burn in hell.

and 408playa cut that e gangster shit out....your prolly some little computer dork

real gangstas dont go on the computer

this reminds me of shit that happens here on a local level. for instance, some dude around here was known for going out drinking and he would bring his posse and they would just beat the fuck outta people for no reason. steal shit from cool people,etc. you know....real shitbags. the dude OD's and is dead. all these people: RIP tattoos, all this bullshit. i was like "who cares? you want to live like an asshole, you die like an asshole" ...and people look at me like "thats fucked up, hes dead. blah blah blah". and thats coming from dudes that werent even really friends with him, but its cool to be so damn hard livin in this meathead's shadow. fuck all that.

Originally posted by INDIAN@Dec 15 2005, 05:07 PM

I DONT KNOW WHATS FUNNIER THE FACT THAT LAME ASS NET THUGS ARE TRYING TO MAKE HIM OUT TO BE A VICTIM, WHEN ALL HE EVER DID WAS VICTIMIZE PEOPLE AND LIVE OF FEAR AND MISERY OF THE SAME POOR AREA WHERE HE WAS "FORCED" TO START THE GANG, NO I THINK THE KID IN NEW ZEALAND THE HOME OF THE BODYBAG IS BETTER TRYING TO PROVE THERE ARE GANGS THERE, KID YOUR SUCH A TOOL YOU HAVE YOUR OWN SPOT IN THE SHED, LOCK IT UP BUDDY.

EMO :clown:

"We also recognized that we live in a country which has become one of the most repressive governments in the world; repressive in communities all over the world. We did not expect such a repressive government to stand idly by while the Black Panther Party went forward to the goal of serving the people. We expected repression"

BLACK PANTHERS

Originally posted by flashabc@Dec 21 2005, 12:31 AM

"We also recognized that we live in a country which has become one of the most repressive governments in the world; repressive in communities all over the world. We did not expect such a repressive government to stand idly by while the Black Panther Party went forward to the goal of serving the people. We expected repression"

BLACK PANTHERS

if you don't like it here then clear the fuck out.

Good riddance Tookie, you murderer. I hope Mumia joins you soon!

• 2 weeks later...