RIP STAN "TOOKIE" WILLIAMS

punkbitch

Tookie murdered a bunch of people in cold blood, for nothing, during a pathetic cheap-ass armed robbery. One of his crime partners asked him why he shot one of the clerks, and Tookie answered that he killed him because he was white.

You're calling the wrong person "racist." It's Tookie that was a murderous racist.

I'm not impressed by all the "faux gangsta" insults. I'm not even impressed by real gangsters, much less internet gangsters.

I will say this. If there are any genuine white racists on here, you are on the wrong forum. Best go find a racist website and quit wasting your time on 12 Oz. You can tell if someone is a real racist or not by applying the "O.J. Test."

1.) If you think O.J. was probably guilty, and got off only because the L.A. government was afraid of another Rodney King riot, you are not a racist. You are just a regular person.

2.) If you think O.J. was probably guilty, but you could not care less that he beat the rap, because Nicole Brown Simpson deserved what she got for being a disgusting race traitor, then you are a genuine racist.

3.) If you think O.J. was probably innocent, and he only lost the civil case because he's black and Ron Goldman's family is white, you are not a racist, you are just a regular person.

4.) If you think O.J. was probably innocent, and he only lost the civil case because Ron Goldman's family is Jewish, and so was the judge, and so were several members of the jury, and the supervisor of the District Attorney, then you are a genuine racist.

Be honest. No cheating.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by KaBar2@Jan 21 2006, 12:06 AM

4.) If you think O.J. was probably innocent, and he only lost the civil case because Ron Goldman's family is Jewish, and so was the judge, and so were several members of the jury, and the supervisor of the District Attorney, then you are a genuine racist.

So, I hope all the Jewish OJ trivia isn't real consdering the purpose of your quote...

Originally posted by KING BLING+Jan 21 2006, 05:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING BLING - Jan 21 2006, 05:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KaBar2@Jan 21 2006, 12:06 AM

4.)  If you think O.J. was probably innocent, and he only lost the civil case because Ron Goldman's family is Jewish, and so was the judge, and so were several members of the jury, and the supervisor of the District Attorney, then you are a genuine racist.

So, I hope all the Jewish OJ trivia isn't real consdering the purpose of your quote...

[/b]

this topic is one of the most interesting reads ever.

didnt know alot of this stuff that you guys are reporting, all we heard here is that he was going to be executed, and the only thing that could save him was arny, and that they had trained together back in the day.

but then arny said no. rip tookie i suppose.

He started one of the most notorious street gangs known to this country. Do you know anythign about the fucking street? Do you think people are gunna follow you and listen to you if you are some pussy ass bitch? This guy probably killed more people than you can count on your fingers. Rot in Hell mothafucka. Waste on fucking society.

• 3 weeks later...

the bloke started the crips, and IM SURE killed a bunch of people, got a lot of kids messed up on drugs and is responsible for a lot of people having the fuck bashed out of them. and its not like its just an LA thing - the crips are intercontinental - so now theyre giving grief to people across the world.

to go back on what he create and and say "wow, i fucked up. gangs arnt cool guys, pit up pot pourrie" isnt going to make everyone stop.

although he probably would of been better off working against what he created for the rest of his life in a cell. they decided hed be more usefull dead.

Originally posted by FREDDY KRUEGER+Jan 21 2006, 01:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FREDDY KRUEGER - Jan 21 2006, 01:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Jan 20 2006, 08:10 AM

Ok, chill out with that shit.

LOOK IF YOUR ASS AINT gonna say shit bout these racist asss crackers talkin all this racist fuckshit ima say somthin before i do somthin....GANGSTA GRILLZ YOU BASTARDS!

[/b]

i agree that the racism in this thread is disgusting

i'm not censoring the vast majority of it because at least some sort of [brutally] honest dialogue is happening here

however, i'm not so sure where this is going

or if anyone is actually going to get something out of this thread.

people need to cool the fuck out on the racial epithets

there are plenty of ways to describe a despicable human being that don't involve their race.

race is a poorly understood characteristic, as well as one of the most obvious, of a human being..i personally think that anyone who wants to use racial epithets should have to have thier own DNA tested to see their own racial origins. they are not always dictated just by the skin color of a person. the more you learn about genetics, the more you know that there is no genetic basis to race.

i hope this discussion goes back to the death penalty, and whether the so called redeemed foudner of a violent gang should have been subjected to it, considering all the racist implications of the united states justice system

This is a funny thread.

That dude is dead and fucking idiots are still defending what he did like he is innocent.

Howcome when someone is sentenced to death for their crime

after they are executed they are looked at like heros not fucking losers

Regardless of race fucking idiots turn shit into racial non sense.

Damn Freddy what was he your Father or someshit?

Man the fuck up and get over it.

Bitch

Originally posted by KING BLING+Jan 11 2006, 02:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING BLING - Jan 11 2006, 02:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Wire@Jan 10 2006, 07:29 PM

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jan 10 2006, 10:22 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-importantguy@Jan 10 2006, 03:12 PM

a big piece of this story that is missing amoungst all of this banter is that tookie was nomanated multiple times for nobel peace prizes, tho denied everytime tookie was still fighting for peace up untill the last days. he wrote multiple chirldrens books denouncing gang violence and gang culture. and it was him who was responsible for the early 90's gang truce between the bloods and crips.

what have you done with your life today......

oh yea bitched and made racist remarks on an internet forum, doin big things in the world.

he was nominated by the groups that support him though. so basically that means absolutely nothing. his childrens books didn't sell for shit, so you cant really use those as a reason to not kill a man like tookie. i think his best selling book sold about 500. I'm going to take this on a grander scale for a second, lets say hitler didnt kill himself and he had to go through several years of appeals and shit before he was killed by our or someone elses government. if he wrote a bunch of anti-genocide childrens books and the kkk and several nazi groups nominated him for the nobel peace prize, would you still be making that post?

dammit, I was gonna say that.

Only those things are beautiful which are inspired by madness and written by reason. - Andre Gide

Its been fun having the freshman class around, but now you are permitted to leave - I grant thee a pardon...

[/b]

Fuck gide and all his wine swilling, new romantic, jerk friends.

Fuck tookie, murder is murder. Dude was too stupid to get away with it. I like to be able to walk home and not have to worry about being shot for my sneakers.

Fuck martyrdom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Ishbel Bullen@Mar 1 2006, 08:27 AM

hahah have respect for him?

why because Snoop Dogg supported him. naw his faggot murdering ass is probably in hell, where it should be. fuck yourself

as i said, resect for the dead.

no matter who it is and who they new.

and fuck toys who think otherwise, if you dont respect the dead then you will get no respect in return. how many people do you know who hang shit on the dead and are praized for it?

that type of shit just causes trouble.

Originally posted by TRAIN_STYLER_ONE@Feb 28 2006, 07:22 AM

fukn have some respect for the dead you dicks.

so he did some bad things, he has paid for his sins in the worst way possiable, no one can do anything to bring back the people he aleggedly killed. so stop arguing and have some respect.

Respect is earned, not given

That man did nothing to earn my respect...

Tookie wasn't just executed for the murders of his helpless victims, whom he shot to death while hey begged for their lives. He was executed for the THOUSANDS of murders, rapes, armed robberies, tons of drugs dealt to children and all the rest of the horror for which he is partially responsible, as one of the founding members of the Crips.

The Ku Klux Klan in their entire hate-filled murderous history could not possibly have killed even one hundredth as many black and minority kids as have the Crips and the Bloods.

FUCK GANGSTERS TO THE HILT. There is NOTHING cool about being a murderous, anti-social leech on society. The people of the U.S. are perfectly justified in hunting each and every one of them down like the little rat-turd sickos they are. The ONLY thing that saves them is that the rest of society is too decent and law-abiding to do what should be done.

We could eliminate every gangster in the entire country in one long weekend of retribution. And that includes the Mafia, all the stupid fucking prison gangs, the 1%er motorcycle clubs, the street gangs and all the rest of organized crime. The only reason they are not afraid is because our government has become completely gutless and pussified and just lets thugs and assholes do whatever the fuck they want.

Well, here's what I believe. Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If gangsters can murder innocent people for no reason WHATSOEVER, then the honest people of the world can bring the war home to the gangsters. Sick motherfuckers. Hang every sonofabitch that dares show gang colors or do ANYTHING to interfere with the honest people of the world going about their law abiding lives. They think they are so fucking hard---let's see how hard they are while kicking their lives away on the end of a rope. These stupid little drive-by cowards think that the honest people of the world are incapable of bringing them to justice. Well, they are absolutely fucking WRONG. We are not incapable at all. Just presently unwilling.

I find it pretty amazing that you focus on how many times I used the words "honest people" and gloss over the fact that a worthless shithook like Tookie Willliams shot several innocent people to death for no reason whatsoever. Where is that mentioned in the medical reports?

What, Tookie Williams couldn't have become a successfull, honest businessman instead? He couldn't have become a decent, normal politician representing his neighborhood? He couldn't have become a psychologist or a social worker? A doctor? How about an employer of ANY kind?

Tookie Williams chose to become one of the founders of a murderous, predatory criminal conspiracy. Fuck him. I hope he's roasting in Hell this very instant along with all he other dead gangsters that preceded him and followed him.

NO RESPECT. NONE. He's a fucking rat-turd shitheel whose hate-filled, antisocial choices led to the deaths of thousands of teenagers and young adults, and have done more to destroy real community and opportunity for the neighborhood that he came from than 99% of the people living there. There is absolutely no justification for what he has done. He got exactly what he deserved.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'm pointing out how many times you said 'honest people' cause really, after so much time here reading your stuff, i know exactly what you mean. You mean full of hate, gunpacking, scared folks that just because the law system can cover for them, they can do whatever attrocity they will as long as they feel they're doing 'god's work'. Your KKK remark is a clear example of your selective thinking that is beyond any level of actually having a dialogue on.

If i have to say anything, i'd say that nomatter what Tookie Williams was and how we judge him, you sound extremelly full of hate.

Yeah, thats my point

KaBar2, youre talking all this hate against the gang members and street life which you probably has no connection with or understanding of, you just sound like some wannabe hardcore geek preachin about retribution and shit, You probably got jumped for your lunch money when you were a kid, go preach that on the block. The revolution needs to come from the streets and the people who are consistenly fucked over.

Originally posted by CLEMENZA@Mar 21 2006, 10:10 AM

KaBar2, youre talking all this hate against the gang members and street life which you probably has no connection with or understanding of, you just sound like some wannabe hardcore  geek preachin about retribution and shit, You probably got jumped for your lunch money when you were a kid, go preach that on the block. The revolution needs to come from the streets and the people who are consistenly fucked over.

yoyu cant judge someone by what the type but you can judge a man by his life.. man spends half his time bulding a reputaion and the other half trying to run from it. tokkie was no saint and never shown remorse 4 his actions. he was on death row for a reason his death saves me some of my tax paying money. and if he was a white guy on death row who did the same shitty ass books like him u would never even heard of him.besides more whites on the row then any other race..

Originally posted by CLEMENZA@Mar 21 2006, 06:10 PM

KaBar2, youre talking all this hate against the gang members and street life which you probably has no connection with or understanding of,

The revolution needs to come from the streets and the people who are consistenly fucked over.

fuck tookie