RIP STAN "TOOKIE" WILLIAMS

punkbitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 12:02p.m+Dec 15 2005, 01:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (12:02p.m - Dec 15 2005, 01:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dicegameTron@Dec 15 2005, 07:39 AM

TOOKIE IS JUST ANOTHER NIGGER IN JAIL. FUCK THAT GOON. IF HE SHOT YOUR BROTHER OR DAD YOU FAKE INTERNET THUGS WOULD BE SINGIN A NEW TUNE.

OH YEAH WHAT YOUR ASS GOT TO SAY ABOUT THE KKK OR WHITE PEOPLE KILLING BLACK PEOPLE (OR LIKE YOU SAY THE WORD NIGGER) FUKING ASSHOLE!

exactly!

you make like your all hard and shit, but when it came down to it, if it was your parents/brother or sister....youd want him to burn in hell.

and 408playa cut that e gangster shit out....your prolly some little computer dork

real gangstas dont go on the computer

[/b]

Originally posted by SirSkor4@Dec 16 2005, 03:25 PM

Haha lethal injection on a empty stomach...:beat: Even SNOOP couldnt save COOKIE...BOOKIE... TOOKIE who gives a fuck not me...

BITCH I KNOW YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK YOU RACIST SON OF A BITCH!YOU SHOULD GIVE AFUCK OR YOU ONE OF THEM RICH LIVING OFF YOUR PARENTS MONEY FAKE GANGSTA HIP HOP MOTHERFUCKERS!!

Originally posted by SirSkor4@Dec 16 2005, 03:25 PM

Haha lethal injection on a empty stomach...:beat: Even SNOOP couldnt save COOKIE...BOOKIE... TOOKIE who gives a fuck not me...

BITCH I KNOW YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK YOU RACIST SON OF A BITCH!YOU SHOULD GIVE AFUCK OR YOU ONE OF THEM RICH LIVING OFF YOUR PARENTS MONEY FAKE GANGSTA HIP HOP MOTHERFUCKERS!!

a big piece of this story that is missing amoungst all of this banter is that tookie was nomanated multiple times for nobel peace prizes, tho denied everytime tookie was still fighting for peace up untill the last days. he wrote multiple chirldrens books denouncing gang violence and gang culture. and it was him who was responsible for the early 90's gang truce between the bloods and crips.

what have you done with your life today......

oh yea bitched and made racist remarks on an internet forum, doin big things in the world.

Originally posted by importantguy@Jan 10 2006, 03:12 PM

a big piece of this story that is missing amoungst all of this banter is that tookie was nomanated multiple times for nobel peace prizes, tho denied everytime tookie was still fighting for peace up untill the last days. he wrote multiple chirldrens books denouncing gang violence and gang culture. and it was him who was responsible for the early 90's gang truce between the bloods and crips.

oh yea bitched and made racist remarks on an internet forum, doin big things in the world.

he was nominated by the groups that support him though. so basically that means absolutely nothing. his childrens books didn't sell for shit, so you cant really use those as a reason to not kill a man like tookie. i think his best selling book sold about 500. I'm going to take this on a grander scale for a second, lets say hitler didnt kill himself and he had to go through several years of appeals and shit before he was killed by our or someone elses government. if he wrote a bunch of anti-genocide childrens books and the kkk and several nazi groups nominated him for the nobel peace prize, would you still be making that post?

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Jan 10 2006, 10:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Jan 10 2006, 10:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-importantguy@Jan 10 2006, 03:12 PM

he was nominated by the groups that support him though. so basically that means absolutely nothing. his childrens books didn't sell for shit, so you cant really use those as a reason to not kill a man like tookie. i think his best selling book sold about 500. I'm going to take this on a grander scale for a second, lets say hitler didnt kill himself and he had to go through several years of appeals and shit before he was killed by our or someone elses government. if he wrote a bunch of anti-genocide childrens books and the kkk and several nazi groups nominated him for the nobel peace prize, would you still be making that post?

[/b]

dammit, I was gonna say that.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Wire+Jan 10 2006, 07:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wire - Jan 10 2006, 07:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jan 10 2006, 10:22 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-importantguy@Jan 10 2006, 03:12 PM

dammit, I was gonna say that.

[/b]

Only those things are beautiful which are inspired by madness and written by reason. - Andre Gide

Its been fun having the freshman class around, but now you are permitted to leave - I grant thee a pardon...

Originally posted by otto dix@Dec 15 2005, 02:52 PM

this reminds me of shit that happens here on a local level. for instance, some dude around here was known for going out drinking and he would bring his posse and they would just beat the fuck outta people for no reason. steal shit from cool people,etc. you know....real shitbags. the dude OD's and is dead. all these people: RIP tattoos, all this bullshit. i was like "who cares? you want to live like an asshole, you die like an asshole" ...and people look at me like "thats fucked up, hes dead. blah blah blah". and thats coming from dudes that werent even really friends with him, but its cool to be so damn hard livin in this meathead's shadow. fuck all that.

i know exactly what you mean. kid round here robbed some house with his boy and got shot in the head after years of being a dickhead and everyone was all "we gotta go to the funeral" like fuck you that guy was an asshole. sorry he died the way he did but i ain't gonna act like i liked him cause he's dead. fuck that.

and as for tookie doing noble shit up until he died...well, good for him but too little too late. didn't he kill a gang of people? ask their families how they feel about his contributions to the world post dead family members.

Originally posted by importantguy@Jan 10 2006, 11:12 PM

Making a lot of money at my full-on white person job so i can go back to japan in march thanks.

Tookie the hero, Tookie the peacemaker, Tookie the saint

Tookie who shotgunned a bunch of people to death. Tookie who founded a criminal gang that still blights vast sections of urban areas today. Tookie who probably ordered hits on countless people.

Yeah, he's a real hero, a real martyr for the cause.

lethal-injection-sanquentin2.jpg

man that picture is so disturbing. what a horrible souless way t ogo. fuck the death penalty i dont care what someone has done. but yeah thats me speaking form an objective point of view i cant say any fuckwit has kileld anyone dear to me so maybe my tune would change.

also it seems way more inhumane to have soemone waiting for 26 years in a prison then be executed than to do it after theyve been convicted, obviously complications with appeals and shit. but do they execute people who plead guilty and are given the death penalty soon after conviction or what?

i'll repost "iloveboxcars" post from the past page....

"he was nominated by the groups that support him though. so basically that means absolutely nothing. his childrens books didn't sell for shit, so you cant really use those as a reason to not kill a man like tookie. i think his best selling book sold about 500. I'm going to take this on a grander scale for a second, lets say hitler didnt kill himself and he had to go through several years of appeals and shit before he was killed by our or someone elses government. if he wrote a bunch of anti-genocide childrens books and the kkk and several nazi groups nominated him for the nobel peace prize, would you still be making that post? "

Fuck Tookie

FUCK TOOKIE NAW MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YO WHITEBREAD ASS YEAH I MEAN WHITEBREAD!BITCH

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST! AH!

MAN BITE THEEZ NUTS YOU RACIST FUCK!

tookie was a fucking nigger sack of shit....... :burn:

YO MAMA BITCH!

CORNBREAD ASS MOTHER FUCKIN HOE BITCH. WHATS YOUR DEAL, YOU AINT SHIT, AND IF YOU WERE, NO BODY WOULD KNOW CUZ YOU SOME LAME MOTHERFUCK ASS CUNT HIDING ON SOME WEBSITE. FREDDY KRUEGER MY FUCKIN ASS BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH

CORNBREAD ASS MOTHER FUCKIN HOE BITCH. WHATS YOUR DEAL, YOU AINT SHIT, AND IF YOU WERE, NO BODY WOULD KNOW CUZ YOU SOME LAME MOTHERFUCK ASS CUNT HIDING ON SOME WEBSITE. FREDDY KRUEGER MY FUCKIN ASS BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH

Hahaha... I found no reason to respond to this idiot... With his run-on sentences...

Fuck Tookie

FUCK TOOKIE NAW MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YO WHITEBREAD ASS YEAH I MEAN WHITEBREAD!BITCH

tookie was a fucking nigger sack of shit....... :burn:

YO MAMA BITCH!

BITCH YO MAMA MOTHERFUCKER WITH HER UGLY ASS YEAH IM CLLING YO CRACKER ASS OUT BITCH IF YO WHITE KKK ASS IS GONNA TALK SHIT I AM TOO !! CAUSE I KNOW YO WHITE ASS AINT GONNA DO SHIT BITCH ! CAUSE IF ICATCH YO RACIST ASS IM GONNA HANG YO ASS UP SIDE DOWN AND CUT YOU OPEN LIKE A SLAUGHTERED DEER YOU FUCKING ASS RABBIT! GANSTA GRILLZ YOU BASTARD!