boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

its good that you respect others and your working on your letters but this is the wrong thread to post your shit up. if you want some help, go to the toy thread because this is a thread to post sketches of boston writers. not people who need help.

look at a regular font on word document like new times roman or something and try to work your way through with those letters.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bcause ive been around for 9 months. im not putting any bad shit on the streets so i dunno why your complaining. its not like tags and throws are gonna hurt you, im trying to learn how to peice so whatever.

So... keep that shit out of here. Seriously. This thread is overrun with toy shit and I've decided to not be nice about it any more. so, to repeat. You suck. You're a toy, plain and simple, so don't complain when people call you on it.

So... keep that shit out of here. Seriously. This thread is overrun with toy shit and I've decided to not be nice about it any more. so, to repeat. You suck. You're a toy, plain and simple, so don't complain when people call you on it.

Word I like that approach. On that note, the shit above here sucks too, why the fuck are you going to do little mini letters attached to your piece that say 12oz? Mondo Gay. Find a better crew to run with.

2 min. sketch

a quick general rule of thumb... if you feel the need to tell us the amount of time it took you to do something the something will generally suck. Don't be afraid to actually sink time and energy into producing something of quality.

there is only one thing i can do in two minutes that im proud off... the no pants dance; i dont give a fuck lady, when the train leaves the station youre on board or youre assed out.

bcause ive been around for 9 months. im not putting any bad shit on the streets so i dunno why your complaining. its not like tags and throws are gonna hurt you, im trying to learn how to peice so whatever. i put in work. most of you have been around for years so i respect that.

you can't just go out and expect to not put bad shit out. im pretty sure that happens with everyone.