boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that uempi is gonna be better than youll ever be wether or not you can read it right

This is why boston sucks. Its either say something good about every piece of work someone known does, or you're a toy and you suck and don't know anything.

Shut the fuck up already and take the criticism.

"This is why boston sucks. Its either say something good about every piece of work someone known does, or you're a toy and you suck and don't know anything."

Watch how much prefacing I do:

I've got nothing but respect for TEMP and I think MINDYOU is a little touched, BUT... you could definitely make a case that that piece says UEMPI. It's still fresh, but that's not the point. The extensions on each end are bigger/as big as the letters they connect to, the top bar on the T is miniscule and the "I" even has a DOT on it.

yes i know about boston giving certain writers props for everything they do when its not deserved but in temps case thats not the fact if i saw that in another thread an had no idea who he was i would be like dammmn thats good wehter i could read the temp or not.

look at it with some visual aid...

[ATTACH]56110.vB[/ATTACH]

And I'm posting this because it's like that discussion that went on way back when about that TASK piece. People looking at letters and thinking about readability and shit. I'm just a geek for letters and looking at them in a certain way.

uempi.jpg.78d883010062faa78c06f2ab0ba50f24.jpg

thing is you can tell a temp piece is a temp piece because of the style, even if you cant make out the letters..... so not knowing that would make you seem less than knowledgeable about boston and thats why homey looked silly saying that imho.....

I think what you are saying is making yourself look silly. A Temp piece is a Temp piece because Temp did it even though it reads as UEMPI. Thats a brilliant concept.