boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

supplies are never an excuse for a wack piece....if u got any talent u could do somthing nice with a pen and pencil

such a toy excuse...almost as bad as when they write 10 minute sketch next to it....and u can tell they poured there heart and soul into the garbage..lol

I hate to do this but here's an old sketch I did for a friend that was previously posted a while back. Ignore the transparent tags and the ultra homo "AS" to the right of the piece (It was a small book, not fun).

432149031_880a186da8_o.gif

I'm not sure of the correct terminology but I had the 90's "Bar Style" (think SP.one) in mind when I did this but sort of with a modern feel to it with connections and shapes that you don't see all the time. The "letter connection" attempts were really bad. The A and the S only connect at the top, not at all groundbreaking and the T and O are only attached by that ridiculously thin bar/extension coming out of the T. The S-T-O are all resting on the base looking thing at the bottom while the A is just free flowing, not intentional but I didn't think it looked awful. The S sort of reminds me of Virus AA, that's one thing that bothered me a lot.

I'm going to try to attempt a traditional bar style style again along with some NO-NEGS and of course straight letters. Word son.

Word,

-WM.

That Cartman with the cock and balls fucking Baby Ike in the ass would make a siiiiiick backpiece, maybe with a banner around it reading "Brokeback Mountain Busted My Ass.... and all I got was this lousy tattoo".

That shit is funny.

I hate to do this but here's an old sketch I did for a friend that was previously posted a while back. Ignore the transparent tags and the ultra homo "AS" to the right of the piece (It was a small book, not fun).

432149031_880a186da8_o.gif

I'm not sure of the correct terminology but I had the 90's "Bar Style" (think SP.one) in mind when I did this but sort of with a modern feel to it with connections and shapes that you don't see all the time. The "letter connection" attempts were really bad. The A and the S only connect at the top, not at all groundbreaking and the T and O are only attached by that ridiculously thin bar/extension coming out of the T. The S-T-O are all resting on the base looking thing at the bottom while the A is just free flowing, not intentional but I didn't think it looked awful. The S sort of reminds me of Virus AA, that's one thing that bothered me a lot.

I'm going to try to attempt a traditional bar style style again along with some NO-NEGS and of course straight letters. Word son.

Word,

-WM.

Word, more productive posts like this. I remember when you first posted that, but its still fresh.

I'm digging fenz' stuff too.