boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont deserve to bump others or anyone ...cause after all, your the one who went over RJ, JE, and TONE. which then NEAT and SNOR had to go over your shit and now that whole line looks like SHIT. :D :rolleyes: . shame on you.

perhaps that line u mentioned is the green line.. where i do believe it was NEAT that went over RJ AND JE.. not who ever your referrin too.. there wasnt anyone over either of them before dude.. :confused: :rolleyes:

n704055121_602623_7911.jpg

perhaps that line u mentioned is the green line.. where i do believe it was NEAT that went over RJ AND JE.. not who ever your referrin too.. there wasnt anyone over either of them before dude.. :confused: :rolleyes:

n704055121_602623_7911.jpg

wasnt? there was a gay ass hollow shit going over RJ and JE. shit you can still see the beginning of it on the left of RJ and i know your boys with that kid who went over the old 90 RELM above the book shop in coolidge. but in the mean time, a nice aderk sketch. ganked from pfp thread

ADERK.jpg.00dcf4b9c099d2b46e8feb8b954b0608.jpg

wasnt? there was a gay ass hollow shit going over RJ and JE. shit you can still see the beginning of it on the left of RJ and i know your boys with that kid who went over the old 90 RELM above the book shop in coolidge. but in the mean time, a nice aderk sketch. ganked from pfp thread

who is the kid that went over that relm? I can't read that shit

i kno of a RELM hand on a roof top in brookline village..

i dont kno the one that ur talkin about in coolidge..

u must think im someone im not though.. i hav no affiliations..

movin on..

first of all lest/mato/tomato sauce, stop trying to act like a smart ass because just a few months ago, you talked like the biggest E-thug with your "yo yo yo dis kid be" bullshit having beef with another toy. second, if you have ANY idea about that Relm, i stated, "relm above the book shop at coolidge." where else is there an old relm in coolidge thats above a book store? exactly.

mud, last time i went there to see, it said CAZE or CAEZ.

first of all lest/mato/tomato sauce, stop trying to act like a smart ass because just a few months ago, you talked like the biggest E-thug with your "yo yo yo dis kid be" bullshit having beef with another toy. second, if you have ANY idea about that Relm, i stated, "relm above the book shop at coolidge." where else is there an old relm in coolidge thats above a book store? exactly.

mud, last time i went there to see, it said CAZE or CAEZ.

so what r u on a mission to put someone in their place :confused: .. your point is whats confussing me..

the kid that went over RELM is the guy you have beef wit.. and u claim i know this guy from what evidence ?!?!

i never saw the piece till johnny posted the pic.. once again i have no affiliation with this guy.. dead this convo..

so what r u on a mission to put someone in their place :confused: .. your point is whats confussing me..

the kid that went over RELM is the guy you have beef wit.. and u claim i know this guy from what evidence ?!?!

i never saw the piece till johnny posted the pic.. once again i have no affiliation with this guy.. dead this convo..

mission as...keeping toys off any spots and ruining the boston graff scene any further. mission as Stop kids like you and your "homiez" from going over shit thats been up longer than your lives. its not exactly "beef" i have with you or the other kid. its the fact that i want it to stop. graff is dying just like hip hop and kid dont you worry about evidence. do i have to dig out some pictures? im ending the "convo" but im an asshole. i cant keep my mouth shut about some things and that some things is people going over RJ/JE/TONE/RELM.

Same. I hope peeps stay away from the ando and tone in North Station, thats one of my all time fav spots.

Oh, and nice username.

lol thx 4 the comment on the name

just moved bak 2 boston after a few years krushin LA

always liked beantown graff but now i gotta start again in a new city but toys r flockin here huh?