boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught some highway-side Mons on the way to Canobie Lake, at which i caught a Synk tag while walking to the Corkscrew.

are you thinking its synk SF? becaause i know theres a dude closer to canobie lake that also was writing synk. i could be wrong, just saying i know theres that other dude.

i miss that spot. i did my first peice in there... then the homeless dudes woke up

wish i could have seen it... theres only a teeny bit of history left there like an old aderk nd han1 but other than that, toys took over or everything else got dissed.... went down there like 2 months ago nd pried open the door

:rolleyes: there are two SYNK's. one is SYNK ISK SF, and the other is Fake "synk." "synk" knows he's writing a stolen name, and doesn't seem to care. i tried explaining it to him the one time i ran into him in Porter, but it just didn't seem like it was going anywhere. even tho SYNK could burn "synk" with his eyes closed.

nevermind the fact that SYNK still has plenty of stuff still running. a couple rooftop pieces, and many many cutty hands, etc.