SACKBEAT HANDJOB

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha i remember when a bitch that i WAS cool with tried to come out and say she was pregnant by me because some other dude she fucked was a crackhead, fairfield females are fucked in the head.you should all go to fair field some bitches are deprived up there if yaddidamean

On a totally different note, I dont think the family tree of this town forks either. Its strange. This is a small town and I bumped into a guy that moved from the same spot in VA that i did like 2 years before me. I mean he lived down the street from where i lived. We knew a bunch of people in common.

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep+Feb 27 2006, 07:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nyarlathotep - Feb 27 2006, 07:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Elorock@Feb 27 2006, 06:58 AM

what part don't you guys understands: JUNIOR MEMBER, BITCHES!!

team handsome fo' life! oh oh oh - ^o^

didnt we kick yer ass out?

[/b]

he was never down...

^^^fuck man!! But you guys have this like totally awesome chatroom club and all i want is to make some new 17 year old e-friends! so please, i'm begging of you, please let me be down! I'll change, i promise... I'll do what ever Team Handsome wants. I just want to be a part of your e-crew. I'm so deeply envious of all of you...

If I can't be an official member, I wish atleast you guys would let me down gently. After all, I am nothing more than flesh and bone...and i cry tears.

p.s.- yall suck the big chicken dick for real