Rustoleum Loves Graffiti Writers:New AA, Rusto, PT Colors

PushbuttonWarfare

* Can someone give me some insight to what the best covering - black, white + chrome in PT , AA etc

I would assume flat black + white would cover best but as its not available in my state of Australia i have to get from interstate. thanks

PT- Best black is gloss black, esp. with a rusto fat

- Best white is gloss white, but flat white for PT is not far behind it.

- They no longer have a chrome/silver for the brand.

AA- Best/only black is Canyon black (gloss), but i would just stick to the PT black.

- Best whites would be blossom white (flat), or heirloom white (slightly off white).

AA used to have the BEST silver, best i think i've used to this day, but it was discontinued a few years ago and yet another sideline was created for metallics (which aren't as good).

For silvers or chromes get original rusto, they also have the best blacks and whites. And fuck getting black and white for AA- get the colors, they are way more worth it!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay, so i was about to send my mother in her best negligee to rusto's head office due to how impressed i was with the new AA cans:

buuutttt normal male caps dont even work with that weird ass cap system. anyone know of any caps that can actually be used with the new AA cans? the stock cap is alright but a fat cap would be player.

orange and pink fat caps dont work.

COMMON HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS

EX:GOTDANG HAIRSPRAY CAPS

dude, those stick down into something, with the new AA cans the straw extends out of the cap. i have plenty of NY Fats and skinnys and Rusto fats, so a hairspray cap is not the answer to my dreams. unless there's hairspray caps that look like hooded fookin graff caps.

• 5 months later...

the new rusto cap system does suck. last weekend i started on a piece and pulled out the black for my outline and final, only to discover the 'male' valve. anyone know if this is going to become more common? i hate having to check every cap on any of the new cans i get, out of fear that i'll get stuck with a crappy male valve.

as far as colors here's a few of my top favorites from RUSTO:

PT - KEY LIME

PT - JADE

PT - CANDY PINK

PT - BLUE SKY

AA - AQUA

AA - BLACKBERRY

AA - FRENCH LILAC

AA - FOSSIL

AA - HEIRLOOM WHITE

between the painters touch series and the american accents, there are some shades that are very close but just slightly different enough to add some killer shading.

besides glacier blue and pistachio, does anyone know if stops rust is coming out with any more new colors? seems like those came out only a month or two ago, and i was hoping theyd bring more but i have yet to see them. those colors are wayy too close to light grey to be worth a damn thing other than highlights and forcefields on certain colors.

also, if you cant spot the new valve type cans without picking them up and checking, you are retarded and you do not paint enough.

Has anyone tried this KILLZ spray paint? I saw some at a Wallmart over the weekend, never seen it before it's a crazy lookin can and it looks like you might not be able to change caps, but if it covers like their bucket paint and primers it might be good for fills.