Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PushbuttonWarfare

Rustoleum Loves Graffiti Writers:New AA, Rusto, PT Colors

Has anyone else seen the newly revamped line of AA? I mean first Rusto gives us Army Green and Orange(although I havent found charleston green yet....), but now they seem to be giving Euro Paint a run for its money. You can check the website, They got rid of a couple colors(raspberry, antique blue...), but theyve got a gang of new nice ones, and I'm not refering to green apple or oregano. Espresso, French Lilac, Sweet Pea, and Aqua are all super nice and already on shelves, has anyone else picked up any of the other new ones? anybody? hello?

Graffiti writers love rustoleum too - but fuck them for getting rid of rasberry - I heard berry pink PT is going to be discontinued also

I love AA when that green apple first came out i couldnt get enough, it was like crack. Im actually gonna go and see if i can get some of these colors at the local harware store.

I wasn't as happy with Sweet Pea as I thought I would be, its lighter than the cap and the coverage isn't that great. I'd still use it again though, I work in the paint dept, these were a nice surprise. Never seen charleston green though

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Aug 19 2005, 11:27 PM

I love AA when that green apple first came out i couldnt get enough, it was like crack. Im actually gonna go and see if i can get some of these colors at the local harware store.

man, I dunno....thats a hard color to track down. the only placre i have come up on it is in L.A.

but :king: it's a such a butter color.....

I feel privileged. My town has about 3 stores including wal-mart that stock full color lines of rusto/krylon all within 10 minutes of eachother. All uncaged. When out of town heads stop by they always marvel at the wide selection of available colors.

I always wondered why paint companies dont cater towards writers. I wish krylon were more like rusto...rusto coverage is primo but they lack a good valve system.

Originally posted by LENS+Aug 24 2005, 04:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Aug 24 2005, 04:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Aug 19 2005, 11:27 PM

man, I dunno....thats a hard color to track down. the only placre i have come up on it is in L.A.

but :king: it's a such a butter color.....

[/b]

They got some at the home depot in colma.

I'm going to guess about 25%, easy. Who else buys ten cans a week besides writers?

guys who already have enough to risk just by painting, and dont feel like fucking up their lives with a bullshit ass shoplifting charge?

i never fucking said wildflower blue was new bitch

i just fucking aksd if da shit was "mo fly"

Jimjones?

who

Jimjones

Originally posted by JimJones?@Sep 14 2005, 02:45 PM

i never fucking said wildflower blue was new bitch

i just fucking aksd if da shit was "mo fly"

I like you, you've got spunk.

Now all Rusto has to do is get a fucking halfway decent valve system, and goodbye $7 euro cans.

I used Canyon Black back in 1996. It's not new, but it is pretty thick.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

i've looked in a lot of stores already... anybody know a national chain to get Mango at? (perfect "the yard" question)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now