Rustoleum Loves Graffiti Writers:New AA, Rusto, PT Colors

PushbuttonWarfare

I haven't gotten them yet...I called on the phone and the receptionist said they were discontinued. I didn't see anything about damages.

Good deal.

Just picked up 336 cans of assorted Rusto brands for $1.31 a can including shipping from a local closeout hardware place. If its good stuff thats in good working order (usually is) hopefully it will be an ongoing thing!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

youre a retard.

you go against a paint completely,

saying its watery and shit, that you

its only gotten worse and how you

dont want to support the company,

and then you agree with someone

that says its good paint, but its bad

on metal? get your story straight

every paint in the world has pluses and it negative points but as far as a line up goes rusto ant nothing compared to these euro companys with more then 4 colors that will work on multi surfaces its like this rusto is not as good as it used to be face the facts , no i said 4 cans are good but that doestent mean i like em or ill use em or that they were good as they once were any good artist can paint a peice with crap paint they have been doing it for thousands of years

maby because i have used it since the 70's so i would know alil bit more then a lil toy

im talking before computers :lol:

i think it was a a,b convo any way so c your way out

Re: Rustoleum Loves Graffiti Writers

who cares what colors yall like..am i the only one who caught sombody on page1 mentioning berry pinks being discontinured?????!!!!

i know right, that kinda fucked me up i been on they site for the past hour trying to find some sort of news about that.

Mclip.jpg

I cliped this shit to show a little section of what 1 single Boston thin cap can do.

2 color fill, outline, 3D,light pink blasts in the 3D, forcefeild, chops and highlights all done with one single Boston thin cap. That still works unclogged after I finshed and moved on to another piece.

Side note. That is 4 different brands of paint that the cap worked on.

Again I will say it. Thank you TROUTARTSUPPLY.COM for being the only site to carry them.

Mclip.jpg

I cliped this shit to show a little section of what 1 single Boston thin cap can do.

2 color fill, outline, 3D,light pink blasts in the 3D, forcefeild, chops and highlights all done with one single Boston thin cap. That still works unclogged after I finshed and moved on to another piece.

Side note. That is 4 different brands of paint that the cap worked on.

Again I will say it. Thank you TROUTARTSUPPLY.COM for being the only site to carry them.

How fast does Trout ship/ wats tha shippincosts for ordering the bostons?:eek: :huh: :huh:

How fast does Trout ship/ wats tha shippincosts for ordering the bostons?:eek: :huh: :huh:

If I remember right its only a few bucks on just caps. I havent bought just caps from them in a long time. Last order I made was for a couple cases of paint and a few hundy caps But im sure the shipping isnt much if you are ordering just caps.