Rustoleum Loves Graffiti Writers:New AA, Rusto, PT Colors

PushbuttonWarfare

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Rustoleum Loves Graffiti Writers

Fuck people that be sayin "O if you dont rack paint you aint a balla" and shit. I cant rack shit anymore because if I do im going to Juvy. Other people say "O you wont get caught" they dont know that. If anything bring a few friends that will fight for you and have a car. Dont rack shit that wont be worth getting finger printed and mug-shotted over. Trust me. Gank 4-5 dollar cans not some 3 dollar shit you could afford.

• 2 weeks later...

Key lime green Panters Touch. Get it, use it. 3d highlights or a forcefield. It's bright man...

Oh, and I don't know if anyone has a thread or noticed. KILZ came out with a line of spray paint too. All in monochromatic colors. I guess they figured they've been used for graffiti cleanup so much they might as well appeal to the other side. I believe it was 4 tones for every color I saw, i.e. 4 greens, 4 blues, 4 reds (including pinks) and 4 purples...

Only problem is the cans are male, but the stock cap on it isn't so bad. The can is cool looking too. They were at Wal-Mart here in the Bay Area. I don't know about other areas.

boost the post count.

harbor blue is the best american paint you can find.

possibly the best paint period.

covers like crazy and smells good to boot.

peace.

amen. rusto is the best paint ever made period....harbor blue and green apple in particular are by far the best rusto colors. kind of partial to festival too. and yes they suck for discontinuing raspberry.

the euros got some great colors and adjusted pressure for clean painting, but as far a durability and coverage rusto is supreme.

Key lime green Panters Touch. Get it, use it. 3d highlights or a forcefield. It's bright man...

Oh, and I don't know if anyone has a thread or noticed. KILZ came out with a line of spray paint too. All in monochromatic colors. I guess they figured they've been used for graffiti cleanup so much they might as well appeal to the other side. I believe it was 4 tones for every color I saw, i.e. 4 greens, 4 blues, 4 reds (including pinks) and 4 purples...

Only problem is the cans are male, but the stock cap on it isn't so bad. The can is cool looking too. They were at Wal-Mart here in the Bay Area. I don't know about other areas.

not to mention the nice citrusy smell on the kills, it works pretty good actually i recommend it to anyone!

yeah they got those kilz at my walmart hav'nt copped any yets tho. The Walrmart by my house only has fucking average colors w/ rusto like none of the once that you guys are talking about, lol.

I picked up key lime yesterday. It looks like a goddamn euro color. Obnoxious as all get out, I can't imagine someone painting their rocking chair or garden set this color.

Berry Pink is still on the newest rusto pt chart, so I don't think its discontinued.

I finally tracked down some mango, and it fucking sucked. I used about half of the first can, and got so frustrated that I changed up my whole color scheme and scrapped the can. The next day, I exchanged my remaining mangoes for white.

It's certainly no Indian Spice.

Ya sometimes I wonder how much of spray paint companies money comes form graffiti writers. But then again most of um rack the shit anywaz....

The store that you take the paint from is the one who loses money, not the paint company.

sunburst yellow and harbor blue are the shit.

is aluminum their chrome? I just use the walmart chrome, same to me.

never used their flat white just gloss white and gloss black.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone ever wonder why the paint companies keep discontinue your favorite colors other than the basics? if everyone is stealing all their special edition colors and they're not making a profit, no fucking duh they're gonna discontinue them.......

Fuck all of you sayinyou got too much to risk racking paint. Doing graffiti is such a waste of fucking money if your buying your paint, its like 17.99 a piece, fuck. Just man up and steal the shit damn thats how its been done since the 70's lets keep it that way.

Store buys paint from rusto, you steal from store, store buys more from rusto. Thats how stores work rustoleum gets just as much money if you steal the paint than if you buy it so rusto laughs all the way to the bank when they come out with some super bright ass key lime color that im going to steal all of from every store in my city.

and just so this fits in the topis.

key lime

apple g

mango

berry pink

jade = best rustoleum colors

• 2 weeks later...

hey doggie, you must be from Australia. 17.99??

plus, some of us are grown folk with jobs. A can of paint aint shit in the states. If i had to steal my hamburgers i would. But i don't cuz i really don't need to. Same goes for my paint