Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
People need to stop posting "Brick" cause that movie fucking blew. I actually felt gay for watching it no homo

Thank you.

Perhaps it is because I am not an artfag, but I just didn't "Get it". I guess it is one for the Darko crowd.

Plus I could not stop thinking about Solar Babies every time Lukas was onscreen.

WHAT THE FUCK?! ^^^^^ is that movie really about sodomization?

I took someones advice on here and watched Antichrist.

Please tell me why I sat through genital mutilation, deers running around with stillborn baby half hanging out, and scenes of female castration? What was the point of that movie?

I thought she was going to get possessed or something, by I don't know maybe the ANTICHRIST

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT?

OK i just watched this and Oh my god. Ive never seen a movie thats BOTHERED me so much; and i think out of Fairness i gotta warn anyone who watches this shit...

I could barely watch the 3rd chapter (gynocide.) i stopepd telling myself i wouldnt even finish this shit, but came back to complete it...

Alright someone please tell me how crazy this is.

I've never heard of this and it has me interested now.

• 2 weeks later...

the_missing_person1.jpg

This is a great movie if you like detective type neo-noir. It was very good at setting a mood and didn't really do anything stereotypical to the genre. Michael Shannon is a great fucking actor.

Also, bump Runaway Train up above. That movie is great even with Eric Roberts' annoying voice squawking the whole time.