Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

now who's innovating??

Guest painted black

haha YES! please paint those with me. you would have completely dug this piece i did today.

you suck , go hang urself with a piece of rope from ur ceiling , just find some open roof beams and tie that shit up there then tie the other end around ur neck and badda bing ur done

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

those look like fun.. done in the vein of reas? i dont know.

but whatever, its good to see some "non-traditional" or "cutting-edge" graffiti.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Been there, done that.

Guest painted black

get your fucking heads out of your asses, you sewing circle of grannies. while you're on the net with your super uptight jibber jabber speaking your super conservative views on graffiti, someone else is ACTUALLY HAVING FUN WITH IT. fuck you.

shit i think i speak for all of us... now that i took the time to read your opinion, what you had to say well it made me sit back and look at those pictures again, an welp, they're still as fucking gayed up as they were the first time i set eyes on em. now if you want to incorperate nonsense and penis's into your shit, go ahead, just keep it offa my screen

dont yu think all these people are dissing for a reason....

you stinkface it.spend more than five minutes on a drawing.sometimes i spend more than

a day or two on a single piece.try and push your shit further,unless you were just makinga joke.

in which case.you still stink

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this