DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

nigga you wear tight pants. and listen to boy sets fire. and think dots are cool in graffiti. you aint a negro. you're as white as seks pasty ass.

negative ,my huge afro american member is so big it makes my pants appear snug

boy sets fire.????? uuuummm idk what or who that is, but apparently u do

dots are cool ..didnt u see that DONT a page back

and ive never seen seks' ass b4 ......u homo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

player, it's cool, we're still boys. dots, emo shit, tight pants, wanting to be as pasty as seks, it's all good. I aint hating. I do think you are my only african friend that aint dating a white girl, congrats. although, I swore she was white for the first few months I knew you.

041-1.jpg

.hey boi's and bitches...since we all love ART so much, could you ALL do me a HUGE favor and vote for me in this inkcontest...it means a GREAT deal to me to win. so if you could, PLEASE just take 2 minutes out of your time and vote...it ONLY takes a few minutes... and i promise you, the picture you're voting on is worth looking at :] today is the last day to vote!! so hook me up...PLEASE!! peace and much love - salvation :)

http://www.InkContest.com/contest/2/3093