DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

^ I wouldn't go that far, but few here were born in detroit, most didn't even go to elementry school here let alone a public school. rumor has it the train station was sold for 4 million dollars?! and it is going to be blown up! for transformers? regardless, I cannot wait till that day where I get to wear a tshirt that says blow the train station up and watch as hundreds of hipsters gather and cry about saving that fucking piece of shit. I know a few of yall that grew up in southwest used that bitch as your own personal jungle gym growing up, but it's time to go. along with the packard. born in sinai what!?

^nah I don't at all. there is a website, and I will find it, where the big movie companies are litterally buying up detroit properties to blow them up. I will find the source, but one movie was filmed here on the eastside not to long ago, and they "blew up" 4 houses. it was in the paper. they, as in the movie companies, are also paying for the cleanup. now when I say blow up the train station, I highly doubt it will be the whole thing, they might use that bitch for multiple movies, I am just relaying what I heard, from a couple people. I am trying to find a link or source right now.

so they are going to blow up chunks of it... kids, photographers, hipsters, 'urban explorers', and everyone in between is gonna go in that bitch to see whats up. the structure will give out (from the blasts) and those people will fall into the abyss and end up like that bum from last winter. curiosity killed the cat style. while Slows dude and johnny knoxville shed a tear with a triple threat in hand. Transformers sucked anyways

just talked about this yesterday^ alls it takes is one hipster from birmingham to have a chunk of concrete fall on them, die, and have the parents on the news wondering how and why it happened. I am just relaying what I heard. never believe everything you read type shit. but I can only hope that fucker comes down. it's worthless.