DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

so wait, the 2 people whining on this page, belt and titty twister, and yall niggas don't even paint! titty twister, the most bitch made nigga to ever grace these pages, how you gonna get called a bitch everytime you come on here, get offered to fight and turn it down everytime? you are the biggest punk faggot bitchmade motherfucker, to ever, EVER hit these pages. and like I said, belt, when was the last time you ever hit a spot, other than the hamtramack yard. fuck the both of yall.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

i am almost done reposting all the old flicks from earlier pages. I figured since we're pushing 1100 aint no big deal to repost shit from 6 years ago. this is the 2nd time I re-read the thread, and I don't remember seeing all this fresh ass shit from 6-7 years ago. plus you think this thread sucks now? go read the first 200 pages. nothing but shit talking. bump kosher and co. bump my nigga leezy and seks. bump cats that paint period. if you don't, don't fucking speak to me. period.

keep that malt/sintex diss coming and coming and coming...

it aint done yet. I know of 2 cats that plan on taking the spot back. I just did shit ass hollows to be an asshole waiting for kosh and someone else to replace the shock, now that them boys did it propper, it will be dealt with propperly. good times.

so, I am a huge fan of the cartoon Frisky Dingo. in the 2nd season, first episode, taqueel or however it's spelled trips out about Murderface being racist. small racist jabs here and there. one of the running themes is black people and grape soda. well, I went to go get an ice tea out of the fucking vending machine downstairs, and wouldn't you know it, they replaced my ice tea with got damn grape fucking soda. mmmmmmmmmmmmm grape soda! stoled. reposted. recycled. so many got damn good flicks early in this thread.

IMAG0423.jpg

IMAG0421.jpg

hanginwithmistercouper.jpg

graff04019.jpg

dscn19616ba.jpg

dscf56875wh.jpg

dscf11586xc.jpg

coupe072604c.jpg

coupe072604b.jpg

bmt.jpg

bigtime.jpg

TRASHANDGRAFF04001.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture054-1.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

oral6ah.jpg

IMAG03999.jpg

IMAG03450.jpg

IMAG0425.jpg

Bumps for REFT PHERS and the COUPSTA nigga

I had that TEAD wholecar in the spot bout 6 months back

Bumps for LOAF

Wheres the new ELMER at!?

elmer quit painting. he told me he wants to get into professional gymnastics. he walks around all day in those tighties that they wear, prancing around the crib with his 17 cats.