DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yup that wall could have been done better. rolling over everyone with crap for money is pretty lame. this is graffiti not hollywood. not trying to hate on malt or sintex, i like those dudes but you can bet your asses i am taking my spot back.

oh and this isn't dsd.

and demer from nj stop posting your shit in this thread. nobody cares, this isn't jersey dude.

-reft-

yup that wall could have been done better. rolling over everyone with crap for money is pretty lame. this is graffiti not hollywood. not trying to hate on malt or sintex, i like those dudes but you can bet your asses i am taking my spot back.

oh and this isn't dsd.

and demer from nj stop posting your shit in this thread. nobody cares, this isn't jersey dude.

-reft-

theres a dude from detroit that writes demer...dudes just giving detroit a little schooling since you guys arnt up on your history. like i said demer from jerz has been around longer then that cat and put in more work then this fake ass demer will ever put in. know your history and do some research:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

William Paca signed the Declaration of Independence.

What else did he do?

Fuck if I know.

He probably told a bunch of people on the internet that his era of document signing was the ultimate era of document signing

Then King John I probably interrupted his thread with a wall of text in locks of the cap yammering on about the Magna Carta.

Oh...wait.

• Like 1

seriously nigga we get it. you're old. probably in your real late 30's I am guessing. maybe even into your 40's. congrats for staying in the game so long. the nigga aint changing his name, and we don't give a fuck what crews you rep. seriously, lets cut this shit out. we do a good enough job by ourselves fucking up this thread, well I do anyway, we don't need any geriatric walker needin niggas to come fuck it up even more. we get it. you're king demer, fucking aklsdfjlasdkjf crews and counting and more and you got way more tha 200! street spots riding right now and you're the fucking king. the end. nigga you win. now please go back to posting in your part of the country. king demer for ultimate fucking victory 2010. peace. be out nigga.

fuck a whole page and no flicks to. what the fuck is this world coming to?

Picture064-12.jpg

Picture087-6.jpg

Picture097-4.jpg

• Like 1