DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I decided to look up the harmful side effects of Alavert as it's advertised on the Loaf bus.

They are: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; difficulty urinating; fast or irregular heartbeat; mental or mood changes; seizures; severe dizziness; uncontrolled shaking or tremor.

Under dermatological side effects, the only one of note was something referred to as, "fixed drug eruption," whatever the fuck that is.

Has anybody seen how sneek smashed on blur at the RP? I think I smell *BEEF*.

come on now, seriously. that smell aint beef little homie. that is all that shit you be huffing in the air over in southwest. do this thread a huge fucking favor, if you aint post no flicks, of any graf in this city, other than your toy ass shit in your neighborhood, just sit back, read the back pages, learn your history, and keep your mouth shut. blur aint concerned with no 15 year old kids that go to the toyest fucking yard in this city, which by the way is only the toyest yard in this city cause of little fuckers like you. dog, hit the books, stay in school, and quit huffing paint. it's bad for you. seriously.

SHIT IF WE ARE GONNA TALK SELF-PROMOTION, TRAINS, AN BEEF. YOU ALL KNOW MY EGO-TRIPPIN ASS IS GONNA BUST IN HERE AN SAY SOMETHIN. BUMP LOAF AN THAT BUS. YEA THAT AMO FREIGHT WAS SICK BUMP. BUMP SLUTS THAT STAND NEXT TO GRAFF. BUMP THAT SHOCK AN PAID IN ATL PAGES BACK. SPEAKIN DIRTY SOUTH. DEFFINATLY BUMP KNIFE STAB EM' UP. AND WARRIORS IN GENERAL.. BUMP ZIPPERS OF REGGIE AN A ZONE OF DROS.. NOT REALLY THE REGGIE SO MUCH.

Picture219.jpg

Picture295.jpg

Picture142.jpg

Picture297.jpg

Picture304.jpg

Picture309.jpg

Picture308.jpg

Picture310.jpg

Picture311.jpg

• Like 1