DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

and u dont need to know either. jlaw/horse was buffed and it got took over, twice now. b4 u start talking shit know what the fuck your talking about.

one the bright side, one of like two or three hiways rollin. HOLLA!!!!

PS anyone flick that gangster ass vomit box? got like one week of roll time. :rolleyes:

Whoops. Well I guess its fair game then. At first I just thought it was some random just going over stuff without knowing. I wasnt really putting Trin on blast...more of just a bit confused as to what was going on?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

stolen from pages long ago. re-reading the whole thread, which I am assuming most of you haven't done. little southwest kids that skip school to beef out in the rp yard, this is for you. history. reposted so you don't have to read all the bullshit text from 2004 on.

06Lascaux.jpg

03Lascaux.jpg

noe.jpg

jaylaw.jpg

ashes2.jpg

Dibs4.jpg

Dibs3.jpg

Dibs2.jpg

Dibs.jpg

ash55.jpg

armywhite.jpg

armyoutlines.jpg

armeeblack.jpg

7mile.jpg

Wade.jpg

snfuesau.jpg

Sehv3.jpg

RoMo7ml.jpg

Malt2.jpg

Malt.jpg

hurt. I don't give a fuck. I don't care what any yall say, or think, say I am completely out of line on this, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. malt, sintex, yall niggas are not only hurting, but you're making this city looking like a fucking joke. in the last 2 weeks, I decided it's time for me to put in work. street spots, throwies, hands everywhere, rolldowns. rollups, I stayed busy these last couple weeks getting my feet wet, and having the time of my life doing it, with my niggas blur and tom. now say what you will about how hurt our shit can be, fine. no arguements. I've learned that sometimes it takes cats years and years to get to where they be. I paint for me, not yall. so I don't give a fuck, hence all the fun I am having. but this shit? nigga YALL GOT SECURITY! you can't burn my throwie sintex? seriously? and malt, that shit over kosher and shock?!!?!? you're gonna fucking tell me that you would rather have this garbage you threw up over that kosher and shock? yall might think I am over reacting, but you won't when it's your fucking street spot next, and these niggas are repping detroit like this. NATIONAL FUCKING AUDIENCE. congrats fellas. thanks for making detroit look super fucking sweet. with security no less...

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

anyone got the before flick of kosher and shock post that shit up, I don't feel like spending hours trying to find it.

Picture098-1.jpg

Picture097-1.jpg

i'm in no way shape or form saying that I am better than sintex, and malt especially. but the difference is, we did this shit at night, with crackheads walking by asking for shit every 5 seconds and having to worry about cops, yall had fucking security, and this is how yall came about? that shock and kosher would of better repped this city all fucking day over what yall did. shit me and tom were at least grimey looking streetsides, cause it was. so once again, before yall start talking shit, and I welcome it, your spots next.

ok bump malt but yeah that fucking shock and kosher boys?!?! that shit was status. fuck faggot ass sintex. ill punch that fool so hard in the back of his head it will push the hair over his fucking baldness.

yo dsd i left my cell at the crib ill hit u up soon as im at home tonight

and bitchass "WHY" or WHI or whatever your art fag name is...if you come on this bitch you best PM stat you fucking bitch.

since the flicks were posted, I figured I would get somekind of hate. somebody. night is still young. shit I don't know kosh personally, and have had words with him here, but I don't give a fuck if you're my worst enemy, that shit should of rode anyday over what they did today. and it just makes detroit look weak. out of all the talent, all the writers in this city, these 2 got the wall? whatever. don't expect that wall to be riding very long, if at all. here is another side of the building. couldn't catch the other malt, film crews all up in the street setting up...

Picture026-11.jpg

where have I seen that I before?! oh, and the king?!?!?!? serious?