DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I think I better retire the forums...worse than checking facebook. I need a life.

Self Promo time and some old stuff that I posted before.

selfpromonohomo.jpg

dems.jpg

iges.jpg

DSCF0613.jpg

stori.jpg

storithrowie.jpg

Below this line are stolen and rehashed just for a trip down memory lane. (For those that did it and those that remember that time.)

iowamhc2.jpg

FOSIK_THROW.jpg

FEL_CFC.jpg

KOSEK_BUS.jpg

DSCN0216.jpg

I know they are kinda random but those are some of my favorites from my "right click save as" folder. I can do more of an order later on. I dont get out that much so flicking graf is not something I do on a constant basis. I will probably do that on an off day...more likely not. :rolleyes:

that kosek bus!

I dunno what happened...I thought I had the other side of that bus. Does anyone have it? (I know someone does haha) Would be nice to add to the collection to make it complete. Feels like I am collecting GI Joes or something. I want Snake Eyes and Destro! Not the matte silver Destro neither!

dsd i secretly have a crush on you i post pictures of your beautiful graffitis all over my wall and beat off to it while using my throwup as lotion because i cant help but throwing up to that shit u call graffitis, and i might not write around here but it occures to you that i have aids so theres a big possibility that i am spreading that thorougly thru detroit and i would tell your madre to get tested while shes at it too casue more than likely she has it

titty twister, I have said it a thousand times, pubicly, you're a bitch. you don't paint in this city, you don't have shit to do with this city, you don't post flicks, and you lost your ability to even come close to saying anything remotely witty to me. not to mention, you're scared to meet up in person because you and I both know you'd get left laying where you stood. if you got anything to say to me from now on, spare this thread and pm me. thanks.

Speaking of Jlaw..

I have no idea what his intentions were

and u dont need to know either. jlaw/horse was buffed and it got took over, twice now. b4 u start talking shit know what the fuck your talking about.

one the bright side, one of like two or three hiways rollin. HOLLA!!!!

PS anyone flick that gangster ass vomit box? got like one week of roll time. :rolleyes:

so some asshole does this silver hollow on this black building, and we drive by to flick another spot, and I notice a drug bust going on. I thought it would be funny to post a flick of this said assholes hollow with mad narkos and carck fiends in front of it. narkos seen flicking it, and didn't think it was to funny. they blocked us in going the wrong way on a one way, and proceeded to harass me and violate my constitutional rights, if that even exsists now a days. now said assholes crack fiend narko hollow flick is gone. point? fuck narkos, fuck the detroit police, and fuck cops in general.