DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

eh, who gives a fuck who you're going over. I cannot diss dudes reasons for doing it. they had that wall first. did stori and paid "burn" them like you're suppose to when you go over someone and take a wall? yeah in 99 percent of peoples eyes and opinion. but some cats have principles. and from what I can tell, dudes just saying fuck yall we had it first, and we're keeping it, and if you got a problem, lets do this. stori isn't fucking invincible. none of us are. the few beefs going around this city, 2 are harmless, haf/stori, jasp/all of ang! there is only one motherfucker out there that is hurting shit, and that is snuf. and it dont help that he takes out handful of spots, yet has nothing left to smash. and instead of painting, is now just xing out shit day after day. I flick this city 2-3 times a week, and I can tell you everytime I go, a new spot has been dissed by that fuck. I like ignorant beef though. I think we need more of it. and to answer the kosek question, yes dude still paints, which brings me to todays flicks...

Picture027-8.jpg

this spot got burnt out, along with the building catching on fire, AGAIN! half of koseks piece fell down, I took like 20 pieces of it. yeah, like that banksy wall. I am selling the pieces for 800 dollars a piece. or a can of rusto a piece. or a cigerette. get at me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

sisto won't be finishing this burner, which is why my fat ass weeble wobbled my way to this shithole today, to see if it was finished. instead, I got this awesome ass mess...

Picture025-10.jpg

Picture026-10.jpg

Picture028-8.jpg

by the way, you can pick that car up for free, it will be featured in a Craigslist add sometime tonight.

again??? AGAIN!!! seriously, this place needs to come down. for all the fond memories I have of it, from 1996 watching retarded white kids dress up as "candy kids" and ingest insane amounts of drugs while listening to shitty repetitve beats made by fruity loops while dancing in shit and piss, to a few fires here and there, the FBS roller, the 3 week wall that in my eyes is the hardest wall in detroit, everything. this building is dear to me. but it's fucking time to come down. it is a deathtrap.

Picture007-10.jpg

Picture005-10.jpg

Picture004-10.jpg

Picture003-10.jpg

Picture002-10.jpg

Picture018-11.jpg

Picture015-11.jpg

Picture011-11.jpg

Picture009-10.jpg

Did I jus get in trouble with dsd on the last page

nigga I aint 12 oz police! I was just saying. I like beef. kinda. I like the old swl/fbs beef. I like that red said shit like we paint yall talk. those 2 crews did work. now we just have one unknown, even though I know a few of you know snuf and how to get at him, going around xing out all kinds of shit. cats that had nothing to do with the original beef. it wasn't directed to you at all. but at the same time, my point also was, nobody is untouchable here. unless you don't live here but put in work, like say ender. or phers. or you're dead. other than that, nobody is untouchable. go over cats if they took your spot. their aint no fucking "kings" in this city. everyone is fair game to get their shit ran over. regardless if I, or anyone else likes it or not. someone takes your spot, take it right the fuck back.

please someone tell me they have also read this discussion thread! google you made my night. Caboose says...

"I was made aware of this site through a friend. The South West Latinos might not be some nationwide gang, but people ought to be aware of them for their own safety.

My childhood friend had a bad run in with them in the summer of 2007 as he was walking back home near that abandoned book depository (some people call it the paper factory). Apparently, SWL uses that building like some sort of club house. First he ran into one of them, and then three or four of them cornered him. It was a low traffic area, and so no one could see him. They saw that he was on his cell phone as he was walking and they asked him "who was phone?" in broken english before they proceeded to push him around, and eventually cold cocked him in the jaw because he was wearing Sneakers with White Laces. They just do that because it fits their acronym. I also heard they Smoke Wizard Leaf. I don't really do drugs, so I don't know what that is, maybe some kind of hallucinigenic super marijuana they use before they go out and commit their heinous crimes. It's probably why their graffiti pictures above is so colorful. I can only imagine what's going on in the mind of a gang member with a head full of mind altering substance.

Seriously, these guys are bad news and it would be in your best interests to stay away from where ever they are, but the problem here is that I've seen their tags in almost every bathroom all across Detroit, even in Midtown. I guess my best advice is to keep a watchful eye, and take care not to wear shoes with white laces."

http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/6790/149351.html?1224170187

i promise i will not take such long absence next time dsd, its just you know the summer time and i dont like to waste my time like others and sit on here being a graffiti groupie, bating off to his "boys" graffiti wishing he could do it, its just not my steeeze so maybe you can g flick som more graffiti and thinkyou are part of the game bro,,,, p.s. i love you

• Like 1

oh you didn't hear? yeah I stepped my game up just a bit. I quit hanging out with Loaf and FBS heads cause I can't do straight letters. I have however hit 12 spots in 2 weeks, 6 being roll downs. now I will admit, they suck, but I forgot princess queer titty twister, what exactly have you contributed to detroit, other than following me and being my biggest fan? hows the aids virus?