DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

it's that guilty by association shit man... take it from the king of guilty by association, me. You know how long it will be before my name isn't synonymous with bullshit? It's like stepping in dog shit that won't ever come off your shoes, after a while you're like "why don't i just buy some new fucking shoes?" You may love that pair of shoes with the poo on 'em, but everywhere you go, people's lips curl up when they smell it.

Well guess what, daddy's got a new pair of shoes, and i think there are quite a few others that might want to take a trip to the shoe store also.

That should be an aesops fable. word up! That shit just made my day.

you had to know that shit was gonna suck. I knew someone on this thread would watch in hopes of catching some shit. next week is when they started filming here. but even the headline is stupid, "our city, our rules"? I think that is what it said. fuck that show. maybe a double rainbow handstyle will show up in it. stoled.

DSCF1936.jpg

Billboard.jpg

almost07010.jpg

4-7-07018.jpg

2.jpg

loaf3.jpg

HotAttack019-1.jpg

DSCF3640.jpg

there are so many fresh flicks 800 pages ago, and so much bullshit to get through. I don't read the text anymore, but I am waiting to see if I stumble across the famous caboose posts. greatest cat to ever come across any detroit thread, anywhere. the ridin spinnaz made me damn near piss myself.