DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Anybody remember that Skrew and Esau Piece on Grand River across the street from old cass tech building? I wonder if there is a pic of that floating around.... would be nice...

Here is some shit I did at the tracks. Too much going on for me to be hitting the streets like I use to with Iroc. It's whatever. I am looking for critiques on my shit. Call my stuff shitty all you want but that's not gonna mean anything if you can't tell me how to fix it. Hell... I need help.

PS. The DOG throwie I saw was dope, so I took a flick.

DSCF0635.jpg

DSCF0692.jpg

DSCF0704.jpg

DSCF0613.jpg

bite or die!!!!! chomp trizzle dizzle gobble msk pittsburg happy go lucky retards with intelligent syndromes... you guys care way too much... THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS PAINT WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY... if looking retarded makes you happy do it... if lookin clean makes you happy... do it... if being drunk and painting as horribly as you can makes you happy... then do it... if you only like smokin weed and painting heavy metal california butt fuck logos on walls more power to you... there's way to little people painting in this city for any of us to complain... there are crews that are bigger than this city... who gives a flying fuck... we all like to paint on walls... and that's why we talk on here... lets just all be friends...

i want some fuckin tacos...

fuck work...