DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

you only get better by wanting your shit to look fresh like other cats, your shit isnt fresh.

Bump that army, still rock'n that dope style

I aint mad. Any tips? No shame in asking. drawing the shit is no problem but transferring it is sloppy man. I may need some thins. Can't make art if you don't have the supplies.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

can't make art without the supplies? oh goddddddd hahaha.

this whole page is fire.

Yes, I come from a family of well off oil painters and we drink the finest of wine! I come from a schooling that teaches us the rules and aspects of everything! Do not offend me for I will take into consideration when I find you.

*Sips Merlot*

you dont need fucking thins, hold the stock cap closer to the fucking wall to get a thin line, now fats i could see you wanting cuz filling with a stock is a bitch. dont ever talk about fucking wine and gay ass shit liek that on here, this is for graf not cats who like to get raped

Come on mang. I was JOKING around. That tip helps man, for real. How's a mutha fucka suppose to learn the proper way to box and not know the stance.

I'm not looking for a damn teacher or some gay shit like that.

Man fuck it.

gimme more msk.

Re: DETROIT GRAFFITI - Today, 04:33 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sbk krew detroit - like the fact that FBS is smashing all of SWL gurls hangouts cant wate to roll with them fools n reallie put a smashing on them fags!!!!

Fuck SwL., less talk more punches n E-N-j bottal throwing!!!suckers

Do you ever shut up? Bump MSK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by obligado : Today at 04:36 AM.

man fuck u bitch ass nigga u anit shit but a pussy nigga how im ganna shut up if im typing dumass

punc,

just because someone talks, it does not mean they know what they're talking about.

it takes more than 'getting close to the wall' with stock caps.

also, i highly doubt you can do it just fine on paper, but then have problems transfering it to the wall. i imagine the paper versions suck as well. no offense, just saying. learning takes time, nothing wrong with that.

i appreciated the wine reply. keep a sense of humor, theres no reason getting bent over the comments on the internet.

rock&ryku

09-04-2007, 03:51 AM

long time no see -

o seeking how I have missed you and your salty smut magazine we call 12oz detroit graffiti I really can not believe you have let people be so fucked what eve me and you should get some coffee some time I realy want to hear your 2 cent

consider that my '2 cent'.